Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get nearly each of Laura Geller TSVs and sometimes two (depending on the blusher) so I'm not tempted thanks goodness and I think that the BB in a TSV is a better value for money.

This was a no brainer for me, the free P&P just can't be missed on this. I would have got it without the mini and the bag. I will keep the bag, brush and mini at work with one of my chubbies. It's nice when it's on EP too. Especially when you've sneakily bought something else earlier in the day:mysmilie_12:
I think the brush looks normal, it was the one in the TSV that was chunkier, angled and different.

Beauty pick of the Month for May

Just seen the Laura Geller B&B set as Beauty pick of the Month.I remember going into Laura's studio on a very warm ( hot!) October day last year to get the small size of the B&B for travelling.Both Laura & Alison Y were filming but stopped for a chat especially when they found out I was from the UK.I said to Laura why don't you do a duo of the large & small B&B. Not saying by any means that this is the result of our conversation!!!!--- but just reminded me tonight when I saw it.

I was in there on a very cold day this january, it was very nice, i bought a set of her brushes and some eye-liners... did you find that it was mostly QVC kits for sale there though? they had all the same kits i already had purchased from QVC

I was in there on a very cold day this january, it was very nice, i bought a set of her brushes and some eye-liners... did you find that it was mostly QVC kits for sale there though? they had all the same kits i already had purchased from QVC

I have been in LG's studio before & yes there a lot of kits that have probably been on Q some TSV's
It was lovely to meet Laura, she is so chatty & friendly & a proud Mum ( her son was there too).Both visits I have made were Sept & Oct. both unseasonably hot, the girls were giving me cups of water!

Oh, if it has I'm glad I got it when I did. It seems a bit mean to change the offer part way through the month. This is the first offer of the month I have bought, do they often change the goalposts part way through the month?

The BPOTM is repeated throughout the month on the Beauty Channel. Depending on the clip they use, the easy-pays pay crop up again and if it isn't available online but is showing on screen telephone CS and ask them to honour it. They can't amend an order once it's placed though.

is the beauty product of the month elasticiser 1000ml

I am running low of elasticiser just wondering if there was a possibility of it coming back to qvc any time soon. I really don't want the 500ml

Latest posts

Back