Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`m really pleased if its the AD Synergy oil. I love it and a bottle lasts for months.

My favourite face oil & brill value for two bottles especially as they are 50mls each,even better value with no p&p.

I bought this duo a while back & gave one to my dd after she had her 3rd baby & she raves about it as much as me.

Oh I adore this oil its amazing. Great to here its going to be on offer that my sisters birthday gift sorted and one for me of course :mysmilie_13:

How does this oil compare to other oils such as LE, Akin, Decleor, Argan, Sarah Chapman etc?

Love love love this oil. Used it ages ago and got a "you're glowing!" From OH. Then moved on to other oils (akin, LE, even mixing my own) as ever in search of the HG. Rediscovered this oil recently and just thought"Duh! Why did I stop using it when it's so good?"

I will be stocking up, that way I don't have to be so precious with it.

How does this oil compare to other oils such as LE, Akin, Decleor, Argan, Sarah Chapman etc?

I've only ever used the AD oil & the LE version, but the biggest difference for me was the fact that I don't need to use a moisturiser with AD. The oil is enough. While I probably prefer the smell of LE, my face was always a bit tight the next morning if I just used the oil on it's own.

Also, with AD, you get a hell of a lot more for your money.
I use three pumps every night and a bottle lasts me about 7 months.

I probably won't buy this BPOM because I bought the duo in January and I haven't used any of it yet as I still had a previous bottle on the go. Even I can't justify stocking 2.1/2 years worth of it, I don't care how good value it is!! Ha Ha

Not for me :( Not a fan of oil on my face, I think I will stick to my SBC Collagen Gel for now.

Although, I do like trying new products and I have seen this on Alison Young's Beauty Fix and wasn't against it completely. I think this is maybe a bit out of my price range at the moment though.

I was only looking for this thread yesterday as well actually and couldn't find it - thanks for your posts everyone :)

I was trying to search for the ingredients last night without success. Is it really that natural as they say?

I got a duo of it last year but I am certain I paid a lot less than £44 for mine. I paid only slightly more for 2 than they were charging for one. Thirty something quid I reckon.

I use it most nights, just 3 pumps (they are teeny tiny pumps from a teeny tiny hole) on clean skin and nothing else. It smells lovely and makes the skin lovely dewy and plump. Skin feels great in the morning.

Even with regular use I am only 1/3 down the first bottle.

I won't buy another but will see if they make it BPOTM next year when I may be running out!

I use the required 3 pumps for my face and then I do a single pump and massage it into my hands before I apply my handcream for the night. A bottle seems to last forever but its lovely stuff.

I am quite surprised this is BPOTM as it is so rarely on Q these days. I remember that it got such rave comments in the shows (hardly unbiased I know) that I got the duo when it was on last November. I paid £39.96 which came to £44.91 with p&p. I quite like it but found it was not really hydrating enough for my skin using the stated 2-3 pumps, especially if one does not come out as a full 'squirt' so to speak!! I use four and like it much better now. It does seem to be going down the bottle very slowly, which is good, but on balance I think I prefer a night cream. Mind you I also use Decleor balms when they are in a TSV and find they never last the time Fiona says they will, so either I am very heavy handed (and I do scoop out the pea sized blob Fiona says to use) or they are optimistic in their estimates. However I am also the woman whose LG B&B only lasted about four months, so think it must be down to me!!!!!

Latest posts

Back