Kipling TSV 15/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had the Zelta in the bird print and really love it, am hoping for some nice bright colours in the Tsv :sun::

Snap, I got it in the bird print too!

I've had a bit of a spending spree recently too - not good! I bought the Zelta this week, it came yesterday and I love it!

Yes it's a nice design and not a bad size - tbh wouldn't mind an extra inch all round, but I can manage..I seem to have to carry so much stuff round!

I'd love something Gabbie sized and shaped. Indeed Gabbie for a good price would be great! And in a nice green (not asking for much LOL!), but I doubt that will happen as there is no green in the current colour selection (apart from a bit in the tropical print)...

The Gabbie is my favourite at the mo - I have two, one's a greeny turquoise, forget the proper name, and the other just arrived a few days ago, that's Very Berry, it came in at about a fiver cheaper than Q, from Poshbags (and free delivery Q if you're listening!)

i want a tote bag a largish one in black but the chances are it will be cheaper on amazon

And 20% off the 2nd if you buy two!

i bought 2, but didn't notice 20% off the second... i bought one for myself and one for my son - he's going on his first solo trip soon thought this would be perfect for him (in black of course)

thanks SCW...bummocks tho...love the design of the bag but the only colour for me is the turquoise and I've already got two or three in that sort of colour - I'd love a raspberry red...

I likey!
It will be either the turquoise or the black flower for me if I go for it.
The only thing is, are the handles long enough for fit over the shoulder like the Zelta? At least I have a few days to decide!!

the black flower print is lovely. saw it in a kipling store. this bag has velcro which i find irritating. and i need a nice tote bag, the sales will be on soon anyway

I quite like all the prints in this bag but just don't like the way the straps seem stuck on the front of it, I reminds me a bit of the jopan and I sent that one back, think I may give this a miss, will have a good nose at it on Sunday and see if I can resist :mysmilie_50:

The yellow one that MF is showing in the video has a plain cream lining, I wonder if they all have this new lighter coloured lining?

I'm wondering if it's because it's a "made for QVC" bag..that does put me off a little!

Know what you mean - I always look at the zips but this one looks "set in" which is good. Having thought about it, I wonder if the yellow bag has the plain cream lining because it might show the dotty lining through the fabric. Was the Zelta a made for QVC bag? not sure, but the one I received had been made well, no complaints from me.

I already have a bag in the black flower print - i'm a self confessed bag-aholic! and i seriously need to stop, but cannot... anyways, that print is as fab in person as it looks on screen... i love it and have had soo many comments!

Latest posts

Back