• Kipling TSV 2.png
    Kipling TSV 2.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 228
Kipling Linzi Medium Multiway Bag
Item Number: 198012
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.98
P&P £4.95

What do you look for in a bag? If it is style, practicality and plenty of pockets, then the Linzi bag from Kipling ticks all the boxes. This multi-functional medium design is currently only available at QVC and features an adjustable cross-body strap as well as shorter shoulder straps so you can use it as a cross-body, grab or shoulder bag! Two zipped compartments along with pockets inside and out will help you keep your belongings safe and organised too. From the school run to an evening get-together, we can see you taking Linzi on every outing.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Kipling Premium Linzi Multiway Shoulder Bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £90 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £55.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £34.02.
Multiple ways to wear - the beauty of this bag is you can adapt it to suit any plans. Running errands, commuting or dropping the kids off? Simply adjust the cross-body strap to have it sit exactly where you'd like it to across your body and enjoy the ease of being hands free. Alternatively, use the two shorter straps to carry it on your shoulder, in the crook of your arm or in your hand for a slightly more sophisticated feel - ideal for lunch dates, dinners and work.
Variety of colours - there's something for everyone in this fabulous selection, with neutrals like Black Noir, autumnal tones like Green Moss and Soft Wine, and eye-catching options like Abstract Animal
and Delicate Teal.
Meet the monkeys - this bag comes with Kipling's classic furry monkey keyring attachment in a design that goes with each colour option. When you choose Delicate Teal you'll receive Artur, with Soft Wine you'll get Kiefer, and with Black Noir, Green Moss or Abstract Animal you'll be joined by Davina.
  • Two main compartments with zip fastenings
  • High-quality webbing on shoulder straps
  • Cross-body strap is detachable
  • Fully lined inside
  • Outer pockets: 1 x back zip
  • Inner pockets: 1 x open, 1 x zip
  • Key leash
  • Kipling monkey keyring
  • Outer: 100% recycled polyester; lining: 100% polyester; trim: synthetic
  • Comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
  • Shoulder handles drop length: 25cm (9.8")
  • Removable strap drop length: 41cm - 80cm (16.1" - 31.5")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 24cm x 32cm x 10cm (9.4" x 12.6" 3.9")
  • Empty weight: 350g
Colour options:
  • Black Noir
  • Green Moss
  • Abstract Animal
  • Delicate Teal
  • Soft Wine
All measurements are approximate

it always will be made for QVC as tsvs but in the past ive had loads of just made for QVC items & they quality ive find has been better than the normal range but thats each to their own
Oh wow what a shame they do this now… QVC was my introduction to Kipling bags, and I got some really great bags back in the day. But if the TSV is always a made for QVC you couldn’t guarantee being able to repurchase….. which seems a bit odd…

I have never found the made for bags as good as the normal range. The bonus is that a lot of them seem to end up on eBay at decent prices. I got the Tommy for £20… it’s a huge bag and the quilted fabric is lovely. Because of the size and the low price I can overlook the poor workmanship. But there is no way I would have paid full price for that bag. And Kipling bags aren’t cheap.

I cant see Kipling making an inferior bag for QVC. I know Kipling like to put a key fob in thier QVC bags thats defiantly a plus. I have never worn out a Kipling bag and I have used them for decades. If it does not suit me after a while then I just sell them and they fetch a good price.

Kipling bags are one of the most durable and reliable brands if you want value because they just go on and on.I think that the quality is the same wherever you buy one.I did see a programme once about how companies such as Ugg do make lower quality footwear for outlets where they will use a weaker or shorter heel support than is in the good version.There are specific codes on the labels that identify them as made for outlet.Kipling is one company where I feel there’s no real difference.

I love the teal colour in the tsv but not keen on the way the straps just are stuck on the bag. I have had a few kipling made for Q offerings and whilst they have lasted, the interior lining is inferior and far thinner. They are certainly not cheap for what is just a nylon bag..but then I paid quite a bit for a roka backpack.

Maybe I’ve been unlucky! We can only relate our own experiences, and sadly mine haven’t been good.
Letz-be-Avenue mentioned the interior lining…this was my experience. And I cut the key fob off as it was stitched in at such a silly angle it was unusable.
But the bag is huge! I get my knitting bag, my purse, an umbrella, shopping bag, phone, large loccitane handcream and there is still room for more.

it always will be made for QVC as tsvs but in the past ive had loads of just made for QVC items & they quality ive find has been better than the normal range but thats each to their own
Nobody knows this. They have done TSVs previously which were not just made for QVC. As for the quality more people say the quality is poorer than say it is better than normal range.

I have a messenger style bag that is probably 20 years old. It has a zip that runs all the way around which can be fully opened and doubles the size of the bag. I bought it from a 'high street' outlet store for £20. It has been used as a travel bag, college and work bag. It has better quality fabric, strap and zips than the few made for QVC ones that I have / returned.

My current everyday bag is the just-about-new Kipling Breezer that I bought on ebay many years ago and found in my bag cupboard recently. It's not pretty but it isn't huge, is very functional for what I need and doesn't weigh a ton, so I'm happy to look like someone twenty or so years out of date as long as it does its job.

Latest posts

Back