Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does read rather strangely, but I totally get what she's saying. I too suffer from dry eyes, and you do end up producing more tears than people who don't.
If it's anything like why I have dry eyes that is! My problem is that the tiny oil glands in the eyes which secrete a layer of oil which films over the top of the tears to slow down the evaporation are blocked. So the faster the tears are evaporating, the faster I'm producing them :( It's not comfortable at all. You have to use a hot compress over your eyes and then massage the eyelids several times a week (up to several times a day in severe cases).

is this called bilateral bletheritis

is this called bilateral bletheritis

In my case it's that form of blepharitis, yes.

My little eye mask instructions describes the oil turning buttery. The instructions about massage refer to milking the oil glands. It can be accompanied by eyelid cysts too. It can rather cramp the ability to wear a lot of eye makeup, if any at all.

Ultrasun Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask 50ml
Item Number: 206978
QVC Price £33.00
Introductory Price £29.64
P&P £0.00

Delivering intense, long-lasting hydration using new technology, this anti-ageing skin care is fast absorbing, and has a lightweight gel texture. Designed to care for your skin after increased sun exposure, the Ultrasun Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask can also be used as an indulgent treat when at home.

Once-a-day application
All day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours)
Ideal for outdoor sports, water sports, holidays, working outside and gardening
Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume
Suitable for all skin types
All products can be used for up to three years after opening

Contains:

1 x Ultrasun Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask (50ml) - offering a targeted solution against the damaging effects of the sun. Contains hyaluronic acid and brown algae

How to apply:

Apply generously to the face, neck and decolette allowing the mask to fully absorb overnight

Behind the brand
Ultrasun is a pioneer in creating once-a-day sun protection to protect your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. Ultrasun offers serious sun protection, answers every suncare issue and has become a real beauty problem solver.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.206978

Makes you laugh when some members of Flints Back to you group got sent this product to try for free lol

Description
Delivering intense, long-lasting hydration using new technology, this anti-ageing skin care is fast absorbing, and has a lightweight gel texture. Designed to care for your skin after increased sun exposure, the Ultrasun Overnight Summer Skin Recovery Mask can also be used as an indulgent treat when at home.
Once-a-day application
All day protection against UVA and UVB rays (up to eight hours) !!!
Ideal for outdoor sports, water sports, holidays, working outside and gardening Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume
Suitable for all skin types
All products can be used for up to three years after opening

I thought this was a night time product, qvc don't care much what they put on their website do they.

Confusing, so you put it on at night sleep for say seven hours then are you protected for one further hour or another eight?

In the video Abby said she was testing it extensively prior to the launch...oops, she doesn't look any better in fact I thought the reverse, but I still ordered, I think that Abby lost some weight and doesn't look her best at the moment especially with the blusher. Hope she is okay.

It's worth pointing out that this isn't suitable for vegetarians.

I'd read the great reviews and heard Margaret Dabbs herself talk about the amazing "emu oil" that's in it - thinking, naively, that it was an extract from some kiwi-like exotic fruit, or the kind of plant oil you'd find on a Liz Earle label.

But no. You're basically rubbing your feet with bird lard.

AY has said June's BPOTM Is Cleanse and Polish 200mls in a pump :)

Also there is a new version of C&P being launched over the summer Jasmine and Osmanthus.

Thank you for posting this. I'm disappointed the price is £27.00 - the 200ml tube is £26.00 on the Liz Earle website so I thought we would get a discount.....

I know at some point they are doing a Radial Face Mask as the Product Of The Month. I did a survey about it for QVC, sort of would I like to see it as POTM?

The Liz Earle is now showing P&P from the link given, £4.95!!! They are having a laugh

Latest posts

Back