Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, it appears cycling and eating rice and fish hasn't done Dad much good, doesn't it? All the different ailments his Dad's had/has got (until the Nutribullet or similar comes on, when suddenly Dad's not had a day's illness in 60-odd years). Do these people ever listen to the tosh that comes out of their own mouths, I wonder?
Senna Pod is selling a Tower Steamer.

He told a story about him and his Dad watching a documentary about China when he was a youngster. He said his Dad always said that if you cycle, eat rice and eat fish you'll be healthy. Howard followed his Dad's advice and good for him.

Remind me, how many illnesses has Howard's Dad unfortunately had?

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: .....and he's getting even more unpleasant, IMO. Perhaps they're feeling the pressure.

I maybe sniff a bit of panic too.

£20 day (which is now £20 days), Deals Every Hour Day is coming up. They are running Prize Draws if you buy certain products too.

I have seen these kind of promotions somewhere before, I can't think where though :mysmilie_59:

Loen is on with Chef William. She enjoyed a few of his Chips but added she's on a diet. What diet you ask, surely it's one of the Diet Plans that she sells on Ideal World. The Jane Plan? The 5:2 Fast Diet? Weight To Go? Slim Sip?

The Sumo Diet.

Ideal World don't sell that one. I think she might have been joking :mysmilie_59:

Loen is on with Chef William. She enjoyed a few of his Chips but added she's on a diet. What diet you ask, surely it's one of the Diet Plans that she sells on Ideal World. The Jane Plan? The 5:2 Fast Diet? Weight To Go? Slim Sip?

The Sumo Diet.

Ideal World don't sell that one. I think she might have been joking :mysmilie_59:

Not another fibber! - In the words of Victor Meldrew - " I don't believe it" :mysmilie_17:

The Sumo Diet.

That's the one Big Paul is on...

I think the only diet Loen would know ... is the seafood diet... see food ...eat it...lol

Guys, let's play a game.

She with no eyes, DeeNeeCee, just introduced a 'World Famous Fitness Expert, Celebrated Nutritionist & Celebrated Author'.

Can you guess who it is?

image.jpg

I'll give you a clue, it isn't the healthy looking lady on the right :mysmilie_59:

Guys, let's play a game.

She with no eyes, DeeNeeCee, just introduced a 'World Famous Fitness Expert, Celebrated Nutritionist & Celebrated Author'.

Can you guess who it is?

View attachment 11134

I'll give you a clue, it isn't the healthy looking lady on the right :mysmilie_59:

I think that guy fecking lives on the premises he is never off the screen :mysmilie_1:

Well, did anybody see him on Sky news today? I didn't but I read he was going to be on because there's some hoohah about how much sugar is in shop bought coffee

His mother probably viewed the bulk of them.................when he hits an 's' his top lip does a strange turn

Indeed.

What with him and slanted gobbed Shaun 'My Mum' Ryan, there's something that seems very, very schlocky about this channel. The 'experts' are truly terrible, Janice Philips is ridiculous, Rick Hay is utterly laughable and as for the 'beauty' people, good grief!

They have some okay stuff at seemingly good prices but there's an air of appearing to be 'trying it on' for me. I don't recognise it to the channel I bought a few things from some years ago.

I wouldn't dream of buying anything from them now but I could say the same about QVC too which for me is long past it's best.

No.

And you don't see him eating much Rice & Fish when he's selling any other Cooker than a Steamer either.

Pork, Beef, Chicken, Gammon, Chips, Pizza, Onion Rings, Burgers, Bread, Puddings ........ :mysmilie_59:

I just hope Ideal Worlds cat sleeps with one eye open when they start all that Chinese cooking.

Its the same old same old from the bunch of never have beens, they will trying anything anywhere to get noticed, They really all do think they are too good to go out and apply for "real" work and "real" jobs working for someone, its like a denial thing with them, never any long term contracts just channel jumping to the next piece of few days work doing anything they can anywhere day to day.

I mean a few of them have tried the old "wowzers new exciting amazing youtube channel coming etc etc blah blah blah" and then you look on said sites they cant even muster up DOUBLE digit viewing figures in almost a year..........................jees thats a fail if ever I saw a fail.

Oh also on another note.

Does anyone else think Paul Becque is a deadringer for Reg Varney in looks and actions? :mysmilie_499::heartbroke:

Goodness, yes he does! Could we imagine the gurning Peter Simon as Blakey?

I'm 100% positive Saint Peter of Simon would happily give it a go..............he has done just about every other act known to mankind whilst presenting over the past few months on IW............................The Saint sure is a in for a penny (thats just two halfpennys back in t'day) in for a pound (thats just two 50p's) kinda guy:mysmilie_59:

I think all the selly telly channels are feeling the pressure, to be honest. I've noticed with the jewellery channels that numbers of even quite reasonably-priced items don't diminish as quickly as they used to, and even though we get this toffee about "quick, they're selling out" there are usually items still left on the website half an hour or more later. I can remember when certain items flew out the door, but that happens less and less today. In spite of the politicians and some newspapers telling us things are getting better, I still don't think there's a lot of disposable income out there for luxuries.

I maybe sniff a bit of panic too.

£20 day (which is now £20 days), Deals Every Hour Day is coming up. They are running Prize Draws if you buy certain products too.

I have seen these kind of promotions somewhere before, I can't think where though :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back