Kipling TSV 25/3/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do they have the same old cheap looking lining in Kiplings? Do they only do that awful grey/white spot design? I've got a plain grey Kipling and it looks ok in that but all the bags seem to have the same, whether they are plain, patterned, dark, bright, etc. I suppose it's practical but surely they could do better than something that looks like it's from a £3 foldaway shopping bag.

On the qvc Facebook page, people are getting really annoyed because others had the audacity to say Alison K's constant yapping and butting in was annoying! They're all showering her with love now, as though they know her personally, it's really odd. One woman is calling for people to be banned for being trolls!!!..... It is ****** annoying though, I might well have bought the one in pink if I'd seen a proper demonstration this morning, now I've had time to look on Amazon and found a lovely pale blue kipling bag for £40 and free p and p

Ali K may talk fast, but at least she can string sentences together without "umm" and "errrr" etc. and has a good vocabulary. Personally I really don't find she talks that fast to be honest, you can clearly hear what she's saying.

She is clear when she talks and i dont find she talks fast, but occasionally she talks too much and she does have a tendency to talk so much that guests cannot speak.

Unfortunately on Q`s facebook page unless you have the same opinion as certain people then in their eyes you are either nasty/ a troll/ a trouble maker or rude. Quite often the only people being rude are the ones accusing others of being rude simply for having a different viewpoint or not kissing presenter backsides or raising a valid point.
Whichever presenter it is who talks over the guest or doesn`t allow a guest to explain their product, are losing their employers ie.QVC money because people will either turn over or turn off. Fair enough if a guest is wandering off topic or has dried up, then yes the presenter needs to take control of things but frankly I find so many presenters are simply gabbling, babbling, talking carp or liking the sound of their own voices too much. I realise they are given instructions from the gallery but the presenters are the gallery`s mouth piece in more ways than one and Q needs to know if people are unhappy with it.

Ali K may talk fast, but at least she can string sentences together without "umm" and "errrr" etc. and has a good vocabulary. Personally I really don't find she talks that fast to be honest, you can clearly hear what she's saying.

She is clear when she talks and i dont find she talks fast, but occasionally she talks too much and she does have a tendency to talk so much that guests cannot speak.

I can see why she might annoy some but I think she just gets excitable. As I think someone else said on here once, she is kind of "old school" and I like that.

I can see why she might annoy some but I think she just gets excitable. As I think someone else said on here once, she is kind of "old school" and I like that.

I think during the launch someone twatted her last night about her talking too fast and she said it was because she was sooooo excited. Gee it doesn't take much and she must be excited about every darn thing on Q. I used to really like her but she has become unlistenable which is such a pity.

I just don't get how the bag is great value,as Q would have us believe, the Cation is being sold now for a rather expensive £80 with the purse, when it was a tsv Xmas 2014 it was the same price as the today's tsv and had the purse included, I know that is over a year ago but surely prices have not gone up that much for nylon, and it they are a similar size although I admit today's Tsv is a little bigger. I bet in a few days time the cation will be reduced again and i can't see that many people wanting to pay £80 for it. I do love the way Q have introductory prices, event prices etc to make us feel we are getting a good deal and then increase them now and again to make tsv items seem such good value

I think during the launch someone twatted her last night about her talking too fast and she said it was because she was sooooo excited. Gee it doesn't take much and she must be excited about every darn thing on Q. I used to really like her but she has become unlistenable which is such a pity.

Ha ha, we all have our own thresholds. Annoying when you want to watch a show for the item and are put off.

AK said you see many A lister stars papped carrying their Kipling bags:mysmilie_17: Forget Prada, Chanel, YSL ect its Kipling the bag of choice.

Hermes delivered my TSV this afternoon - less than 48 hours after I ordered it, so pretty good for Q, particularly considering it's Good Friday. I'm really delighted with the bag, it's the perfect size for me, I love all the compartments, and it's excellent quality so there was no need to worry about the "made for QVC". The material actually feels crisper and sturdier than some I've bought direct from Kipling in recent years. This could become my bag style of choice, so I hope they keep it in the Q range and bring other colours in the future. I'd like it in a couple of plain colours as well as this print. Hope anyone else who's gone for it loves it as much as I do.

AK said you see many A lister stars papped carrying their Kipling bags:mysmilie_17: Forget Prada, Chanel, YSL ect its Kipling the bag of choice.

Exactly! Why on earth would a grown woman want a ****** monkey hanging from a canvas bag? A ten year olds school bag maybe- but hardly classy by any stretch of the imagination! Lol!

Exactly! Why on earth would a grown woman want a ****** monkey hanging from a canvas bag? A ten year olds school bag maybe- but hardly classy by any stretch of the imagination! Lol!

Well I love my Kipling bags including the monkeys, so clearly I'm immature and common as muck! Or maybe I just have a sense of fun and couldn't care less what fashion snobs think? I certainly don't feel the need to ridicule and look down on people whose tastes I don't share - that definitely isn't classy.

Latest posts

Back