Elemis Skin Therapies TSV 24/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seems a while since the last TSV. Anybody got a picture of this one from the beauty bash?

Seems a while since the last TSV. Anybody got a picture of this one from the beauty bash?

The last TSV was in April.:)

I had already posted this link somewhere here in the forum, but here is a picture of the upcoming TSV from July, you have to scroll down a bit: http://desertislandskin.co.uk/2016/02/18/my-trip-to-the-qvc-beauty-bash-2016/

http://i1.wp.com/desertislandskin.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/elemis-preview.jpg

The TSV will be:

• Smart Cleanse Micellar Water
  • Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
  • Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml (Original or Ultra Rich)
  • Papaya Enzyme Peel 50ml
  • Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil 35ml
  • Sweet Orchid Shower Cream 200ml

That will require some maths from me to see if it is worth it.... Oh no!! I love the balm, enzyme peel and PCMC but not over bothered about the rest.

I would like to have the original size of the Cleansing Balm and the rich PCMC, wouldn't have any problems with the rest so YES, one of the sets will be mine. :)

Like some of this and the rest will go for gifts. It's quite a lot of products so will stretch.

I'm over-stocked and over PCMC (and Elemis as well, to be honest).

Accounts of how rude Keeley has been to customers at Beauty Bash really put the cap on it for me. I already wasn't keen on her as a guest (would much rather see Emer, who is currently on maternity leave)...

The TSV will be:

• Smart Cleanse Micellar Water
  • Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
  • Pro Collagen Marine Cream 30ml (Original or Ultra Rich)
  • Papaya Enzyme Peel 50ml
  • Sweet Orchid Monoi Body Oil 35ml
  • Sweet Orchid Shower Cream 200ml

I think I'm out on this one as I have soooo many products at home, but I do love the cleansing balm and the orchid fragrance. I have a full enzyme peel & PCMC at home and I'm not a huge Micellar Water fan (don't really understand the stuff).

I hope a future TSV will include the oil that has been beauty pick of the month,I've been very impressed with it.

Yes, that would be great. I didn't buy it because I think it is a little expensive for the 15ml. *blush* But in a set...well... ;-)

There is a OTO with Cleansing Balm, Cleansing Oil and Toner, [FONT="]£[/FONT]36.96, currently on waitlist: http://www.qvcuk.com/Elemis-Double-Cleanse-and-Tone-Collection.product.218963.html?

Thank-you. I actually managed to order it before it went out of stock and so I definitely won't be buying this TSV now.

I am quite annoyed though because I thought the presentation suggested they were all full size products (I must admit the main reason I went for the kit), but then when Keeley said the price it was worth from Elemis I worked out they can't all be and it turns out the cleansing balm is only 50g (half full size). There was no description on the web either.

Thank-you. I actually managed to order it before it went out of stock and so I definitely won't be buying this TSV now.

I am quite annoyed though because I thought the presentation suggested they were all full size products (I must admit the main reason I went for the kit), but then when Keeley said the price it was worth from Elemis I worked out they can't all be and it turns out the cleansing balm is only 50g (half full size). There was no description on the web either.

yep no description as that wasnt going to be the OTO

I was also wondering about the size of the balm but assumed it being the full size. If you watch the video, there is no information about its size in the presentation either. :-(

yep no description as that wasnt going to be the OTO

I was also wondering about the size of the balm but assumed it being the full size. If you watch the video, there is no information about its size in the presentation either. :-(

I complained to QVC, Alison Young & Keeley about it on Twitter! I got replies from both QVC & Keeley but not AY. Keeley apologised & said she would make sure she covered this in future with all offers and said she had made a note to make sure all info is given!

...and it has arrived this morning & the bag I received with it, isn't from the presentation! So I'm emailed QVC now to complain about that too, because I actually liked the bag (rare for me) and was going to use it to store my sun creams in!

index2.jpg

index3.jpg

Latest posts

Back