Beauty box coming to Q Friday?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just looked at the beauty box on QVC - see they have the Elemis miceller water in it..i thought it was supposed to be 'launched' in the tsv on Sunday ...hows that going to work if QVC are already selling it?

just looked at the beauty box on QVC - see they have the Elemis miceller water in it..i thought it was supposed to be 'launched' in the tsv on Sunday ...hows that going to work if QVC are already selling it?

I'm pretty certain it's available to buy from Elemis already - I saw it on their stand in Debenhams on Monday evening.

Wonder when this is going to air.....thought it would have been on during Friday Night Beauty but it wasn't!

Selfridges have launched a Beauty Box:
http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/selfridges-summer-beauty-box-2016_277-2062014-SUMMERBOX2016/

image.jpg

Selfridges Summer Beauty Box 2016 £35

Includes: Aesop Rind Body Balm 50ml, Tangle Teezer Original, Zoeva Luxe Crease Brush, Beauty Blender 1x Micro Mini & Liquid Cleanser, Eyeko Alexa Eyeliner, Illamasqua Sketch Stick (in Fly, Free or Trance), First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist 59ml, Clarins Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream, Philip Kingsley Swimcap, Stila Lip Glaze (in Sugar or Ruby Grapefruit), Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport SPF50, and an Alphabet Bags cosmetics bag

Please note: For both the Stila Lip Glaze and Illamasqua Sketch Stick, one shade will be chosen at random per kit

Mine arrived this morning beautifully packaged with tissue paper and pink shredded paper inside gift box.. Sizes look ok I'm not disappointed, not had time to play yet but I think I'll use all of it x

Given this one a miss, nothing in it to tempt me.

The Nuxe oil in the M and S box was probably my fave product. Now ordered a big bottle and the Eau de Parfum to match.

Mine arrived this morning beautifully packaged with tissue paper and pink shredded paper inside gift box.. Sizes look ok I'm not disappointed, not had time to play yet but I think I'll use all of it x

Mine too. I agree, the sizes are reasonable. Currently testing most of the products! Nice big-reusable box too. Very good for storage etc. Nice and strong.

You know what is in it before buying it. You can see the products on the QVC page.

I much prefer the contents of the next one personally so will definitely get that. Still undecided about this one, only really want to try the liquid gold and feel the other things might end up sitting unused. I'll probably decide I want it after all once it's sold out!

I much prefer the contents of the next one personally so will definitely get that. Still undecided about this one, only really want to try the liquid gold and feel the other things might end up sitting unused. I'll probably decide I want it after all once it's sold out!

Have they given the contents of the next one

The LG item is spackle. There's also a Tarte mascara and a stick something from Pixi. Few other bits I can't see clearly too.

Latest posts

Back