Niod tsv 03/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So they missed when they said, during the TSV presentations that there were no nice smells?
Yes, apparently. They mentioned various time that there were no nice smells, nothing for the "rose scent-kind-of-type", so people coul be prepared. Well, I am.:-D And I am suprised at how tiny the bottles are, as generally one is used to more "generous" sizes when cosmetics are sold on TV. I am very looking forward to trying the products and seeing if they live up to the hype.

What do people want ... something that smells nice ? Or something that works ?

I know what I'd prefer

I will overcome any unpleasant/odd smell if it does what it says on the tin - most recent example, Perricone's Cold Plasma Sub D neck cream. Vile texture, not exactly pleasant smell but boy did it tighten the turkey neck!!!!

Any comments from any one yet ?

I've only been using for a week and can't see any difference to anything yet ...
Will give it the full 30 day mbg but at the moment it's going to be going back

I used the full set once so far. Added a drop of Decleor Hydrafloral mask on top of MMHC. My skin felt amazing. Pleased so far...

I didn't even know I needed to layer the products, I just use them neat, CAIS in the evening and MMHC + eye serum in the morning, never noticed the skin dryness like in the reviews. I wonder if it's a bad batch? My TSV is still on advanced order, I'm using my own products bought directly from deciem.

I am using at night time only. SS then FECC on eyes and CAIS on face neck and DEC... Then MMHC. I needed more so sealed in with the hydrafloral mask. Will stick with what I've started with so I have a consistent approach.

Latest posts

Back