Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
137438_STANDARD___20080702.jpg

Wowwwwwwwww :5::yo:

Calling BL..........:yo:

she'd have to fill it with shopping....:toilet:

She's got her socks and chicken fill its :5:

I'm now getting fed up of you two mocking my delicate womanly assets. At least there's never the possibility of giving myself two black eyes and as for travelling south - no chance. Can you two say the same?!

As for the top.....both of mine would easily fit in one side with plenty of room left over. You know what they say about anything more than a handful.......:54:

That just looks like got dressed in a hurry and put on her top before her bra....how silly does that look?!

Once again ideal world have excelled themselves when it comes to fashion.Who in their right mind would be seen out in that, its as if they think that those of us who are larger then a size 16 have lost the will to live and will grab gratefully with both hands what ever they deem to throw our way.

Once again ideal world have excelled themselves when it comes to fashion.Who in their right mind would be seen out in that, its as if they think that those of us who are larger then a size 16 have lost the will to live and will grab gratefully with both hands what ever they deem to throw our way.

I don't think that's strictly true, I reckon they think that ANYONE who buys their clothes from the telly, can't actually ever go outside, and see for themselves what people are actually wearing, and that we're all fool enough to believe that the crap they're selling is actually hot off the runways of Paris or Milan. There's got to be some reason for such heinous garmentry!!!!!

Latest posts

Back