QVC email, regarding the Distance selling regulations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the letter this morning and it confirms what I already knew. I won't receive a cheque.

Mind you, I've only sent back a handful of items and have had the P&P refunded each time, including on one item that had been opened and used. I decided to try the Tan Luxe TSV in the summer and after the first application on my face I looked as though I'd been tangoed. I rang them to let them know I'd be sending it back because I looked like an Oompah Loompah! She said P&P wasn't usually refunded when an beauty item had been opened and used, but as my issue had made her chuckle, she would activate a full refund. :mysmilie_17:

It took five days and masses of scrubbing to get my skin back to its normal colour, but it certainly served as a good exfoliation, albeit a rather drastic method.

I got home today and had a letter from Q enclosing a cheque for £4.17, this is for the postage I paid on a kipling return, included in this was 22p interest, I returned it in June 2014! Better than nothing I suppose :mysmilie_17:

I got home today and had a letter from Q enclosing a cheque for £4.17, this is for the postage I paid on a kipling return, included in this was 22p interest, I returned it in June 2014! Better than nothing I suppose :mysmilie_17:

Will it be a case of spend, spend, spend? :mysmilie_17:

A woman the other day was thanking QVC for her cheque refund. A number of people jumping on her saying why was she thanking QVC when it was their mistake? In return, a row broke out and the original woman said she was being polite then started calling others idiots.:mysmilie_19:

Yesterday, I notice a thread about this saying since QVC had deleted everyone's buying history later than a year ago no one could challenge them over the decision. Seems you can contact QVC and they will send it to you! But the general feeling from many is QVC are dodging paying out to loads of people?

One got £20 others are getting are around or just over £4.

If they've apparently now sorted out the P&P refunds, they should now concentrate on sorting out the speed of refunds. 14 days is ridiculous and archaic, in my opinion!

I returned something to Amazon on Thursday afternoon and because they could see that I was returning something, after printing off a FREE returns label, they emailed me to say that the refund would be received as soon as they got the item back. The refund was in my account this morning, so that was less than 36 hours from my printing out the label.

It's no wonder that I now look on Amazon for some of the things that QVC sells and if I order anything then it's free P&P, next day delivery and free and very fast refunds.

Move with the times, QVC!!

If they've apparently now sorted out the P&P refunds, they should now concentrate on sorting out the speed of refunds. 14 days is ridiculous and archaic, in my opinion!

I returned something to Amazon on Thursday afternoon and because they could see that I was returning something, after printing off a FREE returns label, they emailed me to say that the refund would be received as soon as they got the item back. The refund was in my account this morning, so that was less than 36 hours from my printing out the label.

It's no wonder that I now look on Amazon for some of the things that QVC sells and if I order anything then it's free P&P, next day delivery and free and very fast refunds.

Move with the times, QVC!!

I have to agree, Amazon are leaders in delivery, and returns. QVC are a very poor second!

Waiting 14 days for them to even acknowledge a return which they signed for then a wait for the refund to hit my bank? That was £166 in their bank for about 18/19 days multiply that over many customers & we have a nice line in interest for QVC.

Waiting 14 days for them to even acknowledge a return which they signed for then a wait for the refund to hit my bank? That was £166 in their bank for about 18/19 days multiply that over many customers & we have a nice line in interest for QVC.

Arseholes..............

not surprised there hopefully peoepl will make sure that they know they can look at a QVC item and return it and get their postage costs back...

...and not be conned into the 30 day MBG that means you will lose your entitlement under DSR

There have been people who have had their accounts closed due to a high volume of returns so I`m wondering if Q will include those people when sending out cheques ? I suspect it will only be people with live accounts who will get a refund.

I had the email but haven't had a letter yet.

Mind you, I've been cancelling and returning in < 14 days for many years. In fact it's donkey years since I got "The Letter", probably pushing 15 years ago. At the time I asked them then how they quantify an item as returned under the 30 day MBG. The person I spoke to couldn't tell me whether or not they included orders cancelled or returned because they were faulty or not even the item ordered. They also couldn't say whether it was a rolling 12 month period or a calendar year or whether it was measured in terms of more than 50% of items ordered or more than half of the value ordered. OK so I was trying to bamboozle but if you get "The Letter" I'd be interested to hear if you manage to pin them down with an answer.

Back on topic, has anyone here had any money refunded? Has anyone had postage refunded by Ideal World since their MBG is 14 days all postage for unused items should be refunded too.

Latest posts

Back