Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last month after my iPad went belly up I ordered from JLP and it arrived by courier 2 days later (to Northern Ireland) and an extra year warranty (would have been 3 years but I was going on holiday and decided to wait until I came back before ordering so missed the offer.)

The only thing missing was EP which I wouldn’t have used anyway and as it was a replacement I didn’t need the 30dmb to try out.

3 different posts asking about awful tech Abbi’s “gorgeous “ glittery top .:mysmilie_11:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last month after my iPad went belly up I ordered from JLP and it arrived by courier 2 days later (to Northern Ireland) and an extra year warranty (would have been 3 years but I was going on holiday and decided to wait until I came back before ordering so missed the offer.)

The only thing missing was EP which I wouldn’t have used anyway and as it was a replacement I didn’t need the 30dmb to try out.

3 different posts asking about awful tech Abbi’s “gorgeous “ glittery top .:mysmilie_11:

Taking the glittery piss?

'A post has just appeared on the FB page, it says 'times up for Q's tranny presenters= busted'

What on earth!! it will probably be removed soon, what can they mean by this? it's an odd thing to post.

'A post has just appeared on the FB page, it says 'times up for Q's tranny presenters= busted'

What on earth!! it will probably be removed soon, what can they mean by this? it's an odd thing to post.

CG I was just about to post the same question- I thought it was just me being thick!

I always thought Chuntleys voice was a bit deep, no wonder she keeps staring lovingly in the monitor, it’ll be to check the boobs haven’t slipped, when she/he gets home they probably get slung over the bedpost. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Nostalgia MOP advert 78497796_1267416421.jpg

Not sure the best thread to post this, I wonder if QVC will sell this as an ideal "gifting" item?

I always thought Chuntleys voice was a bit deep, no wonder she keeps staring lovingly in the monitor, it’ll be to check the boobs haven’t slipped, when she/he gets home they probably get slung over the bedpost. :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_867:

That mental image has tickled me!

(Ooh new Forum font! ... or have I done something?)

I think her new partner is vegan so maybe she switched when she started seeing him.

When she had a Welsh boyfriend she loved everything Welsh. Now it is Scotland. Fake and predictable but some people get taken in by it all. Some presenters know they are playing with gullible people but they do it just the same just to feed their egos. Shameful.

Latest posts

Back