Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are her photos really that bad?

It's not so much her photos as the comments they're attracting. She seems to have been fetishised by a certain group.

It's not her fault, nor should it be her problem but posting in her simpering manner rather than in a confident way is just adding fuel to the flames. Men who comment in the way some of them do don't target confident women. Instead, those women only get called names and suffer abuse in other ways.

I know that professionals like teachers have lost jobs for posting on sites like Only Fans as it's seen as "unbecoming". It seems very unfair that just posting pics on SM gets you targeted when you're female yet the really gross stuff that a few men post gets ignored by employers.

We're still living under the rules of a very sexist/misogynistic society.

He posted it on Twitter/X for all to admire. Removed sharpish when people recognised him as being a regular in Debenhams (Nottingham IIRC). Liked to brag about leaving reminders of himself :)sick:) on clothes he was trying on in the Women's changing room. There was a very half-hearted appeal to see if they could find him.

Reduxx has a record of him along with many other perves.
OMFG!!!

Are her photos really that bad?
I agree with Alter, but I feel also, that it is the intent, & phoneyism ( made up word just for her) behind these filtered pics. Plus the tediousity. Can't she find a new schtick?

Catherine's 'wet look' leggings have driven her male fans into a frothing frenzy. I'm sure she's pleased with xxxxdavid's appraisal of her figure. Gotta love Catherine's fans, they are so obsessed they have trouble spelling. :rolleyes:

Image1.jpg

415780486-18413704660033853-8190293137800684995-n.jpg
🤢🤢

I'm relieved she no longer has the bob. Every time I watched I kept seeing this perve...
😵

There's a model on Lorraine, Debbie I believe, who has a fan that used to send her pics. He'd take a photo of her on his telly then take another photo of his, erm, deposit over it :sick:
🤢

Staying off social media is the way to go if you don’t want comments. I guess those who do post a lot are seeking the attention.

Latest posts

Back