Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On a show I was watching on QVC US, they often allowed callers to talk to the presenters. This was a show featuring bed sheets. The caller said to the presenter that she would certainly buy the sheets if he (the presenter) would share them with her. This comment is not lewd but the caller was cut off immediately. Charlie, with his lack of proper underwear must surely get suggestive comments.

Every year we have a Chunts thread it’s like Groundhog Day,never ending and eternal preening at the camera,now it’s social media for her fans delight,I wonder what everyone at QVC thinks?

This is the profile of one of her 'fans' from her latest post. She must be so pleased. :sick:

Image2.jpg

Yes, it's great isn't it :LOL:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you don't like it don't read it.

CC
Indeed.

Even Charlie Brook?

I would put those boots in the oven they need burning.
I would put those boots in the oven they need burning.<< :LOL: :LOL:

>>This has really tickled me, MM

On a show I was watching on QVC US, they often allowed callers to talk to the presenters. This was a show featuring bed sheets. The caller said to the presenter that she would certainly buy the sheets if he (the presenter) would share them with her. This comment is not lewd but the caller was cut off immediately. Charlie, with his lack of proper underwear must surely get suggestive comments.
Eh? What have you seen? What have I missed?

This is the profile of one of her 'fans' from her latest post. She must be so pleased. :sick:

Image2.jpg
Brings a new meaning to WFH....

Latest posts

Back