Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She's completely lost the plot now...next it'll be 'Only Fans'🤢
20231213_125630.jpg

So came home 4 pm put on QVC in the background and there she is telling not once but twice she has no man in her life. Of course, there were the coy looks to the camera. Yes, if I had a man in my life, I would want him to smell like this, pushing the Lalique men's perfume. Still needs to push a sale.
Another 'soul mate,hubby...whatever he was' dumped. She's ruthless🤦🏼‍♀️

I wonder what her QVC colleagues think about her phony pics.
I can guess.....

What's the point in pretending to be something you're not? Unless you just want to be an online fake I suppose?

CC
Unfortunately, Her fakery appears unconfined to 'online'. She is such a twat.

Catherine, thankfully we're all gloriously imperfect in our own individual ways, so for your own sake, please stop. Or get help.
....or go away.

Another 'soul mate,hubby...whatever he was' dumped. She's ruthless🤦🏼‍♀️
I've a feeling that he did the dumping.

Well I don't not like her but what's she doing touting herself to attract lecherous comments from complete strangers? She's not the only one of course and it's none of my business at the end of the day, but I wonder what she'd do if any of these people turned up at her front door? Quick trouser change I would imagine.

CC

Well I don't not like her but what's she doing touting herself to attract lecherous comments from complete strangers? She's not the only one of course and it's none of my business at the end of the day, but I wonder what she'd do if any of these people turned up at her front door? Quick trouser change I would imagine.

CC
All true, CC. How can she stand the lewd comments and is she not fearful of possible stalking?

Latest posts

Back