Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please tell me I look cute in these antlers

Stunning lady isn't she. All these men can't be wrong. Just a question for the ladies here ... would it bother you being called a 'milf' by some random man online? A mother I'd like to ****? Seems quite a rude thing to say to me, but hey ... I'm old fashioned and probably repressed.

Image2.jpg

They seem to like the airbrushed to withinaninchofitslife photo too.

Image1.jpg

There used to be a site (probably still is!) dedicated to Julia’s (ample) boobs, and one to Jill Franks feet. She has the most horrible bony feet you could imagine, which were often on show when she used to demonstrate fitness products. Apparently that appealed greatly to men with a foot fetish. Ugh!!

There used to be a site (probably still is!) dedicated to Julia’s (ample) boobs, and one to Jill Franks feet. She has the most horrible bony feet you could imagine, which were often on show when she used to demonstrate fitness products. Apparently that appealed greatly to men with a foot fetish. Ugh!!
All these men are creeps. Anyone on QVC - men or women - must get their share of lude comments from weirdos. They probably just laugh them off.

I do not mean to be sexist. But why is it always men, yes women can crush on actors etc but never heard of them going wild over someone's big toe!!!!

I have told this story before, a friend bought shoes for a wedding but never wore them, she bought a different pair. So decided to sell them on eBay and Facebook Market Place. She got loads of requests and willing to pay money to show her feet in the shoes. Not, the rest of her, just her feet in the shoes. She removed them from sale and just gave them to charity. Okay, I laugh but she did not think it funny at all.

There are a lot more weirdos out there than we realise. I’d hate to be in any way well known, you never know who is watching. Over 40 years ago I won a prize in a competition run by our local newspaper. The winners were featured in an article reporting on the prize giving, which was at a nearby stately home. Within a day of the article I began receiving nasty phone calls, some silent, which went on for a couple of weeks. I expect it was relatively easy to look my number up in the telephone directory, as our names were published along with photo s of the event. Heaven knows what people ( I should imagine mostly woman) who are in any type of prominent position have to put up with. Why some seem to encourage it, by showing ‘racey’ pics etc. I don’t know, they’re playing a very dangerous game, it’s far from a bit of innocent attention seeking fun. Social media must be a stalkers paradise!

There are a lot more weirdos out there than we realise. I’d hate to be in any way well known, you never know who is watching. Over 40 years ago I won a prize in a competition run by our local newspaper. The winners were featured in an article reporting on the prize giving, which was at a nearby stately home. Within a day of the article I began receiving nasty phone calls, some silent, which went on for a couple of weeks. I expect it was relatively easy to look my number up in the telephone directory, as our names were published along with photo s of the event. Heaven knows what people ( I should imagine mostly woman) who are in any type of prominent position have to put up with. Why some seem to encourage it, by showing ‘racey’ pics etc. I don’t know, they’re playing a very dangerous game, it’s far from a bit of innocent attention seeking fun. Social media must be a stalkers paradise!

I actually contacted a presenter via email once and we exchanged phone numbers. She seemed quite keen. This was before social media mind you.

I’m not on Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram etc etc. My landline is also ex-directory and if the family ring me on it we have a “code” so I know it’s one of them. I don’t answer any other calls. Most people ring me on my mobile though and if the person ringing isn’t in my contacts‘ list I block their number.

I’m actually a very sociable person but there’s no way I’d post photos of me and mine or details of what I’m doing online. My life is private to everyone, barring those friends and relatives who are important to me. I guess I’m in the minority for not being on social media but at least I don’t get creepy messages like CH does.

Aw, Bless Your Heart. 😬 I mean, surely not ALL these men who leave such positive comments can be wrong, right? Here are some more ... just for laughs. I've always thought, perhaps wrongly, that QVC is primarily watched by women ... but seeing as about 90 percent of the comments have a male username I must be wrong. Who knew there were so many guys with such a keen eye for Catherine's dresses and outfits! :whistle:

View attachment 27142
🤢

Stunning lady isn't she. All these men can't be wrong. Just a question for the ladies here ... would it bother you being called a 'milf' by some random man online? A mother I'd like to ****? Seems quite a rude thing to say to me, but hey ... I'm old fashioned and probably repressed.

Image2.jpg

They seem to like the airbrushed to withinaninchofitslife photo too.

Image1.jpg
😲

I've read that there are men who like to buy worn knickers.🤢🤢
My hubby heard that a bloke in their department used to sniff chairs women had sat on.🤢🤢

Latest posts

Back