Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd go so far as to say that all of the older ones would look better with a bit more fullness around the head and shorter, well cut hair. Long locks doesn't equal youthful for most people. Sorry if this is you but that's what it looks like to me, particularly if the hair is straggly and thin at the ends. I expect an avalanche of criticism (it's my choice etc) for saying that, but hey ho.
No I agree with you. I’ll tell you something my hair was often described as my ”crowning glory” it was thick, full and I was obsessed with keeping it that. Alas with age and medication it is now very thin, and most days I wear a full very expensive wig, shy of shoulder length, but never in a million years would I have Julia or certainly not Chuntley’s length. It is not flattering and very pretentious, yes get rid of those glasses!

No I agree with you. I’ll tell you something my hair was often described as my ”crowning glory” it was thick, full and I was obsessed with keeping it that. Alas with age and medication it is now very thin, and most days I wear a full very expensive wig, shy of shoulder length, but never in a million years would I have Julia or certainly not Chuntley’s length. It is not flattering and very pretentious, yes get rid of those glasses!
Indeed. Plus, it's some poor kids hair (who has probably been forced to sell it) most likely in abject poverty. Is she still a vegan?

Indeed. Plus, it's some poor kids hair (who has probably been forced to sell it) most likely in abject poverty. Is she still a vegan?
doesn’t look like it to me, she and Jamie her boyfriend if he is still on the scene, said they were vegan, I think some people go vegan or say they do because it’s currently in vogue, but hey call me a cynic!

Ah yes, that old chestnut. Been going on for yonks....How do we know? Because she told everyone. Every fecking day.

We are all delighted that no animals were harmed whilst Chunks glued/pinned/bonded (most likely) a childs hair to her head. Because she wanted long hair, & wanted it right away.
We could start a new party game...pin the childs hair on Chunts' head.......equally tedious, performative & dull.

Ah yes, that old chestnut. Been going on for yonks....How do we know? Because she told everyone. Every fecking day.

We are all delighted that no animals were harmed whilst Chunks glued/pinned/bonded (most likely) a childs hair to her head. Because she wanted long hair, & wanted it right away.
We could start a new party game...pin the childs hair on Chunts' head.......equally tedious, performative & dull.
Above is in response to ONNSA's post.

I have a feeling he ended the relationship. Just before they were supposed to get married.....
I thought that might be it, just not sure, so she’ll be on the lookout
IMG_0860.gif

she’s a hypocrit!

Now I’m sorry the mic was almost turned down/off because just two minutes ago I switched to QVC2 low and behold she and my favourite Carla Laslo were telling us shortley they would discuss ADESSO shoes, just as their ad finished they both looked at each other, Carla was smiling, and let me tell you the muttering ( I couldn’t discern) and facial sarcy grimaces from Chuntley just confirmed how fake she is, and certainly not little miss naive, long haired teeny bopper she wants us to think. No idea what she said to Carla but it was definately some sarcastic comment. I knew I was right she just verified it for me.

Chuntley just confirmed how fake she is, and certainly not little miss naive, long haired teeny bopper she wants us to think.

I think you're in the minority because there are literally hundreds of comments like this on her Insta. Yes, I need to get a life, but I like a good laugh reading all of the sycophantic comments. :LOL:

Image1.jpg

I hate to say it but my opinion may be changing 😬

Aw, Bless Your Heart. 😬 I mean, surely not ALL these men who leave such positive comments can be wrong, right? Here are some more ... just for laughs. I've always thought, perhaps wrongly, that QVC is primarily watched by women ... but seeing as about 90 percent of the comments have a male username I must be wrong. Who knew there were so many guys with such a keen eye for Catherine's dresses and outfits! :whistle:

Image5.jpg

Aw, Bless Your Heart. 😬 I mean, surely not ALL these men who leave such positive comments can be wrong, right? Here are some more ... just for laughs. I've always thought, perhaps wrongly, that QVC is primarily watched by women ... but seeing as about 90 percent of the comments have a male username I must be wrong. Who knew there were so many guys with such a keen eye for Catherine's dresses and outfits! :whistle:

View attachment 27142
They probably say it to everyone!!

Latest posts

Back