Elemis TSV 11/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I cannot use rose in facial skin care, the glow boost, again a big no for my skin. I do not need moisturizer as new pot of Emma Hardie from TK Maxx at half price on Saturday.

I keep thinking of a song which was out in the 70s, 'Let's Go Round Again.' That could be QVC's theme for Elemis
I find rose irritates my skin apart from the oil. I have half a tube of the mask left and only use it twice a week. Don’t need PCMC as I have a big 100ml jar I bought over a year ago, so I need to use it fairly soon.
More money saved!

TSV is Pro Collagen Glow Boost Collection

Contains:

Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm
Pro Collagen Marine Cream
Pro Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator
Pro Collagen Marine Mask
50ml Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm
30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream
100ml Pro Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator
100ml Pro Collagen Marine Mask

TSV going on pre sale on 8th February
Worth £246
TSV Price is £73.96 and on 4 easy pay

50ml Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm
100ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream
100ml Pro Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator
100ml Pro Collagen Marine Mask

TSV going on pre sale on 8th February
Worth £246
TSV Price is £73.96 and on 4 easy pay
Are you sure it’s 100 mls of the PCMC? The picture on Facebook looks smaller than the cleansing balm…I thought 30mls

Elemis 4 Piece Collection TSV 11/02/24 (pre sale from 08/02/24 & Apparently £73.96 + £3.95 post & 4 Easy Pays)

30ml Pro Collagen Marine Cream RRP £63 + post
50g Pro Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm RRP £28 + post
100ml Pro Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator RRP £55 + post
100ml Pro Collagen Marine Mask RRP £105 + post

Total RRP £251 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 136
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 130
I had an Elemis facial on a spa break last year and it was really good - even Mr CC noticed the difference. I got vouchers from the spa to put towards the products so I bought the superfood oil but it still cost me £35. I do like Elemis though so I might just go for this, however, I'm supposed to be on a No Spend so I might have to go out the day that it's airing.

CC

I had an Elemis facial on a spa break last year and it was really good - even Mr CC noticed the difference. I got vouchers from the spa to put towards the products so I bought the superfood oil but it still cost me £35. I do like Elemis though so I might just go for this, however, I'm supposed to be on a No Spend so I might have to go out the day that it's airing.

CC
It’s really good value. But…. with all the old stock issues I would personally only buy things I know I would use within a year, if not sooner. And sadly that means I won’t buy this.
But if anybody hadn’t tried the mask it’s brilliant.

It’s really good value. But…. with all the old stock issues I would personally only buy things I know I would use within a year, if not sooner. And sadly that means I won’t buy this.
But if anybody hadn’t tried the mask it’s brilliant.
I haven’t tried the mask yet 😀

I haven’t tried the mask yet 😀
It is brilliant….you only need a tiny bit. And I always go back and rub it in a bit more before bed. My skin looks and feels so soft and hydrated . I use it once a week at the moment. If I didn’t have half a tube I would get this set, even though I don’t want the exfoliator.

It is brilliant….you only need a tiny bit. And I always go back and rub it in a bit more before bed. My skin looks and feels so soft and hydrated . I use it once a week at the moment. If I didn’t have half a tube I would get this set, even though I don’t want the exfoliator.
Thank you ☺️ I would like to try the exfoliator but would be buying it without seeing any demonstration as I can’t bear Keeley.

Latest posts

Back