Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When she was on with Ben de Lisi he was explaining that the position of the buttons on one of his shirts prevented gaping across the chest .No one wants to see that, he said. Catherine then pipes up ‘some people do’ then with a grin to the camera ‘follow me on twitter’.

When she was on with Ben de Lisi he was explaining that the position of the buttons on one of his shirts prevented gaping across the chest .No one wants to see that, he said. Catherine then pipes up ‘some people do’ then with a grin to the camera ‘follow me on twitter’.
She doesn't act her age, does she? I wonder what her coworkers think of comments like this. If someone's blouse/shirt is straining at the buttons, they are badly dressed, imo.

Tut tut Ms Huntley have a bit of respect for yourself.

This story has been done here a few times before.

Some years back, BBC2 there was a 3 or 4 part documentary series about lap dancing clubs. One episode the owner was a woman and came out with one of my ex dancers is on (now I cannot remember if she actually said QVC or the famous shopping channel?), so of course we all had a little guessing game on here. The clues were the ex dancer talked, so quite a few thought one of the models and named mentioned. I said no, the woman said she laughed when she saw the ex dancer on air talking, which meant to me a presenter.

So who can guess after someone's Instagram/X photos and comments on air. Who we thought it was back then? ;) :unsure:

Some years back, BBC2 there was a 3 or 4 part documentary series about lap dancing clubs. One episode the owner was a woman and came out with one of my ex dancers is on (now I cannot remember if she actually said QVC or the famous shopping channel?), so of course we all had a little guessing game on here. The clues were the ex dancer talked, so quite a few thought one of the models and named mentioned. I said no, the woman said she laughed when she saw the ex dancer on air talking, which meant to me a presenter.

So who can guess after someone's Instagram/X photos and comments on air. Who we thought it was back then? ;) :unsure:
If l remember correctly it was the model with long darkish hair who always did the Butler & Wilson jewellery, before Ali took over.

I am not sure I saw this programme but I remember reading about this on here a few years ago and doing a search to see if it could still be viewed anywhere. I love a bit of detective work! The only thing I found was a transcript and I did a screenshot of the bit you’re talking about where two of the women in the office are talking. (I know - I’m very odd!)

“One of our girls is on one of the famous shopping channels as a presenter.”
“Yeah, I see her often.”
“Yeah, so do I.”
“I think, ah, she used to work for us.”
We know what you’re doing!” (They chuckle)
“Shall I phone her up while she’s on air and say, ‘Oh, it’s Jane from Secrets’?”
“Do you remember us? Yeah.”

It was called Table Dancing Diaries and it was on in 2012.

Don’t judge me for this!
😊😊😊😊

I am not sure I saw this programme but I remember reading about this on here a few years ago and doing a search to see if it could still be viewed anywhere. I love a bit of detective work! The only thing I found was a transcript and I did a screenshot of the bit you’re talking about where two of the women in the office are talking. (I know - I’m very odd!)

“One of our girls is on one of the famous shopping channels as a presenter.”
“Yeah, I see her often.”
“Yeah, so do I.”
“I think, ah, she used to work for us.”
We know what you’re doing!” (They chuckle)
“Shall I phone her up while she’s on air and say, ‘Oh, it’s Jane from Secrets’?”
“Do you remember us? Yeah.”

It was called Table Dancing Diaries and it was on in 2012.

Don’t judge me for this!
😊😊😊😊

Most of us have judged you for a lot less than that in the past Andi 😂😂

Latest posts

Back