Yankee Candle Coming Back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was shown on screen on Sunday plus my order has been in process since last Friday so called q to check and they said direct despatch
Strange as blurb on website says 3-5 working days.

I got a text message from a friend yesterday, didn't actually get it until lunchtime as I was at an out patient thing and phone switched off. Any way, seems there was this deal popping up on Facebook she asked if it was a scam? The large jars at £4 each, I said scam don't touch, lucky she hadn't.

I like Yankees but there are other candle brands I can purchase from QVC and other outlets. I am on waitlist for the NEOME collection now to add to my Harry Slatkin stash and The Liz Earle candles I bought recently.

Yankee Candles New Items

Yankee Candles Set of 2 Signature Large Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 4 Signature Small Tumblers & 2 Votives

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Medium Signature Jars

Yankee Candle Plug In Starter Kit with Set of 2 Black Cherry Refills

Yankee Candles Gift Set Bundle Set of 3 Filled & Set of 4 Original Votives

Yankee Candle Set of 6 Fragrance Bundle

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Signature Reed Diffusers & Small Tumbler Set

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Original Large Jars

Yankee Candle Wax Melt Warmer with 3 Wax Melts

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Tumblers

Funny that Yankee Candle’s coming back..

And the two sets of large jars (one of 2 Signature and one of 3 Original), work out at £20 per candle plus post… but the set of 3 medium jars are exactly the same, c.£20 per jar plus post?!

Also does anyone know the difference between the Signature Jars and the Originals?

Is it just the shape of the jar/lid etc, or different wax or scent levels etc??

Funny that Yankee Candle’s coming back..

And the two sets of large jars (one of 2 Signature and one of 3 Original), work out at £20 per candle plus post… but the set of 3 medium jars are exactly the same, c.£20 per jar plus post?!

Also does anyone know the difference between the Signature Jars and the Originals?

Is it just the shape of the jar/lid etc, or different wax or scent levels etc??
this link might help https://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/signature.html

Never had an issue with Yankees still got a small stash and they all smell lovely. May top up with these deals IF WE END UP GETTING ANYTHING AFTER THE LAST FIASCO..

Never had an issue with Yankees still got a small stash and they all smell lovely. May top up with these deals IF WE END UP GETTING ANYTHING AFTER THE LAST FIASCO..
Not had any for a long time as the last ones left a paraffin smell when extinguished. Scent wasn't strong and mine tunnelled. The Aldi ones I got at Christmas were so much better.

I think the bottom end of the Yankee craze has bottomed out - many other smaller and better candle makers out there - Yankee just over saturated everywhere with their product and the quality diminished and now you often see some of their flagship range frequently in discount stores.

Latest posts

Back