Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope, my mistake. He's still there ... Phew, I was starting to worry for a sec.

Cor! Aren't you looking slim mum!

Image1.jpg

Nope, my mistake. He's still there ... Phew, I was starting to worry for a sec.

Cor! Aren't you looking slim mum!

Image1.jpg
Assuming there's no rugby on the tv, perhaps Chunts could ask the poster to be her "plus one" at her daughter's wedding.

Is all this for real? I can't get my head round it! Photos, comments only fans???????
Absolutely 💯% apart from the Only Fans,but that could only be a matter of time. Forgot to mention she's also adored by the foot fetish freaks & she's quite happy to boast about that on air🤦🏼‍♀️

Seems like Miss Huntley is able to warm his cockles with just a cheeky grin on tv or alluring pose in a pic. Wonder how he'd feel when confronted with the real thing? :eek:
Come bedtime once she'd removed her hairpiece,taken out her horse teeth and scraped off her make-up,he'd be running for the hills scared witless! 😩

Chunts narcissism is taking a turn for the worse I feel and she's upped her selling game. Only able to stomach 5 minutes of Chunts preening & posturing I noticed on the Yankee Candle show, alot of butting in while the BA was talking. With inane talk of cats 💤 the bungalow (she built with her bare hands)💤 and how Yankee features in all of those scenarios💤.
Today the BA was talking about a wreath,Chunts snatched it from her & continued her babble🤦🏼‍,the BA looked aghast. Taking over the Australian body care segment at every possible moment and then that annoying 'ha ha' she does when there's an innuendo slip. It's gonna get worse though folks...the busker is getting married *sighs* 😬

Chunts narcissism is taking a turn for the worse I feel and she's upped her selling game. Only able to stomach 5 minutes of Chunts preening & posturing I noticed on the Yankee Candle show, alot of butting in while the BA was talking. With inane talk of cats 💤 the bungalow (she built with her bare hands)💤 and how Yankee features in all of those scenarios💤.
Today the BA was talking about a wreath,Chunts snatched it from her & continued her babble🤦🏼‍,the BA looked aghast. Taking over the Australian body care segment at every possible moment and then that annoying 'ha ha' she does when there's an innuendo slip. It's gonna get worse though folks...the busker is getting married *sighs* 😬
Christ!

Oh dear me,
Instagram and Facebook are down! How will Chunts cope if her narcissism is not fed every minute😬
Terrible times ahead folks 🤣
Aaargh! She's doing a 2-hour Kim & Co on the Style channel this afternoon - that's how she'll cope! Glasses on...glasses off...coy looks into the camera...references to her "fuller" figure...(n)

Latest posts

Back