Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to like Alison Young a lot but since shes using politically correct jargon to sell beauty I dont anymore. In fact I am not buying beauty from QVC. My stash is huge so I dont need anything.
Fortunately I don't buy beauty items from Q. A pot of something on offer from the supermarket is my limit. She doesn't take herself too seriously and posted a pic with her horses and dogs today. In the muck with her frilly skirt on,not trying to model for male attention,clicks & likes👏

Fortunately I don't buy beauty items from Q. A pot of something on offer from the supermarket is my limit. She doesn't take herself too seriously and posted a pic with her horses and dogs today. In the muck with her frilly skirt on,not trying to model for male attention,clicks & likes👏
No shes always had a fun loving time with her fur babies and thats an accolade. Its the politricks that I find jarring and unnecessary!

Agreed too harsh. Taking into consideration that in some circumstances wearing a wig can be an emotional experience say after illness etc.

I remember my mum wearing a wig and hairpieces on nights out. It was fashionable then.

Now the only people who are allowed to wear wigs without at least a small amount of shame or stigma attached are men pretending to be women and black women.

It struck me as odd (and "reverse" racist) that Adele got blasted for cultural appropriation for wearing her hair in a black woman's style some time ago but no one ever says a thing about black women straightening their hair or wearing straight wigs.

caught a bit of Eilidh's cook show last night i thought her head was going to fall off with all the nodding she did... the small bit i caught was filled with her saying ohhhhhh my goodness &looking at her tablet ...she is so talentlessbut then again most of them are

I watched a bit of the show before changing channels. It should have been called “What’s cooking with (insert any presenter’s name)” because it’s just a mini regurgitation of the same things that they feature on Andi Peters food shows. In the section I watched, she just stood there doing nothing other than ooohimg and ahhhing. In my opinion it was a waste of an hour …… although I couldn’t bring myself to watch more than ten minutes of it.

From the programme title, heaven only knows why I thought it might be Eilidh actually cooking something. 🙄

They are really pushing Eilidh as a seasoned presenter but to me she is in the same league as Ophelia. I really cant watch her she's clumbsy and to hesitant and scared looking.
Looks like it,the acting work must have dried up then🤭 Ophelia had her glasses on today! She obviously wants to project a more intelligent persona and will be the face of Q's next big project. How exciting...not,probably along the lines of healthy living or fitness,innit🤣

Latest posts

Back