Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I still haven't warmed to Ophelia. Her strangulated vowels ( well, is 'wowl ') and stuttering delivery make my ears bleed.
She was hosting a fashion hour yesterday (brand name escapes me) and I switched her off after she came out with the gem: "I'm literally wearing this dress with some boots." Sheesh! 😖

Love Kathryn Goldsmith on air
Me too. I found her easy to warm to. Love her hair and make up too.

I accept everyone’s criticisms of Debbie Flint but she is still the only one who gives me the full information that I need and interrogates the brand ambassadors rather than agreeing that everything is fab. Julia gives good details but only Debbie Flint will tell me about whether a bracelet will fit my large wrists or a shoe will fit my wide foot. She asks models to wear two sizes of clothes so I can see which fit I prefer.
Personally, I do not think I would get along with her in real life but, I like to watch her presentations. I know she is bossy and goes too far but …..
I am distracted constantly by Ophelia’s poor grammar - we was etc. I believe she is now parroting lines, words fed in her earpiece.
Elidth is wooden. Simon too slow. Charlie too flirty. Craig too jolly. I don’t mind Alex but she gets too loud. Hate the all about me Jill Franks. I wish Jill could care a bit more instead of being bored by the mundane.
Anyway, I rarely watch live so just pick and choose which videos to watch. Presenters are of little use mostly, so fast forward to the models wearing garments or jewellery.

Latest posts

Back