Eilidh Nairn

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I just do not like Eilidh’s presenting style, she’s too fussy for my liking. Not her fault I know, but I’m less likely to pay attention when she’s on.

I always feel I’m looking at her through a fish eye lens!
Oh dear! I think it's because she's got large features on a very small face. Back when she used to do a fair bit of presenting on the bid channels, she was a bit fuller in face and body and it suited her a lot better, if I remember rightly her hair was longer and fuller and suited her better too. I don't mind her as a presenter though!

I turned over this morning and Ophelia was on, she just puts me right off watching whatever's being shown. Her diction is terrible sometimes, she talks too fast, words are often mispronounced, sentences not right, she still loves everything and starts most sentences with 'now' - and I wish she'd stop flicking her hair!

I watched a show with Kathryn Goldsmith recently and I find her to be a lovely presenter, she comes across very natural and almost as if she's not there to sell anything but to just show the items, give the information and have a laugh, unlike Ophelia who is the exact opposite. Even when Ophelia is laughing with a BA it seems false.

I turned over this morning and Ophelia was on, she just puts me right off watching whatever's being shown. Her diction is terrible sometimes, she talks too fast, words are often mispronounced, sentences not right, she still loves everything and starts most sentences with 'now' - and I wish she'd stop flicking her hair!

I watched a show with Kathryn Goldsmith recently and I find her to be a lovely presenter, she comes across very natural and almost as if she's not there to sell anything but to just show the items, give the information and have a laugh, unlike Ophelia who is the exact opposite. Even when Ophelia is laughing with a BA it seems false.
Flicking her wig you mean.
Never mind, she's off on holida to Dubai next week. So I caught on air a few days ago.

Flicking her wig you mean.
Never mind, she's off on holida to Dubai next week. So I caught on air a few days ago.
The wigs are hideous. One particular horse hair creation was pushed so far back one false move, it would have slipped down her back...shame that.

A tad harsh Kitten. I don't mind anyone wearing a wig (as someone who has crap hair). It's no worse than false eyelashes or slimming pants is it? We're all a bit fake in some way.

CC
Agreed too harsh. Taking into consideration that in some circumstances wearing a wig can be an emotional experience say after illness etc.

Latest posts

Back