Elizabeth Grant TSV 27/3/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh good, retinol, so my money is safe. I have some EG in my stash but haven’t used it yet, except for the blue bottle of Midnight serum if that’s what it is called. I am not impressed by that.

Attachments

• Elizbeth Grant TSV 1.png
    Elizbeth Grant TSV 1.png
    899.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Elizbeth Grant TSV 2.png
    Elizbeth Grant TSV 2.png
    684.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Elizbeth Grant TSV 3.png
    Elizbeth Grant TSV 3.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 0
Elizabeth Grant Advanced Retinol 3 Piece Routine Collection
Item Number 250453
QVC Price £75.00
TSV Price £33.00
P&P £3.95

Supercharge your skincare routine with the Advanced Retinol three-piece collection from Elizabeth Grant. Infused with the powerhouse ingredient, retinol, this collection includes the new Retinologist Eye Cream, Advanced Retinol 24HR Face Cream and Advanced Retinol Gentle Serum, all from the Wonder Effect range. Give your skin a burst of hydration and leave your complexion looking glowing and radiant with this superb skincare trio.

The power of retinol - target the look of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of this retinol-focused skincare set. Including a face cream, serum and eye cream, you've got everything you need to try out a whole new daily routine.

What is Torricelumn? - Elizabeth Grant's proprietary compound is extracted from kelp, and is blended with vitamins, botanicals and antioxidants to create this revolutionary skincare compound.

Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option and you'll receive this collection again in 60 days' time, at today's same special price. It's a great way of stocking up on these great new formulas.

Contains:
1 x NEW Wonder Effect Retinologist Eye Cream (30ml) - helps to visibly smooth and soften the skin and promote elasticity around the delicate eye area, while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Made with synchronised retinoid complex-10, also known as SRC-10 technology, which contains five forms of retinol
1 x Wonder Effect Advanced Retinol 24HR Face Cream (100ml) - easily sinks in to help revitalise and rehydrate the look of your skin, leaving a more youthful-looking, glowing complexion. Formulated with micro-encapsulated stabilised retinol with Torricelumn, peptides, botanical extracts and green tea
1 x Wonder Effect Advanced Retinol Gentle Serum (60ml) - helps uncover a clearer, more vibrant looking complexion for all ages and skin types. Uses 3% micro-encapsulated retinol, a protected form of retinol, that has a sustained, slow and controlled release

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 251763

Latest posts

Back