Elemis TSV 7/4/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve ordered English Garden, although Skin Nourishing is just as nice.
All other products have used before except the new serum - hope it’s as good as the previous one.

My money is safe. Tried Elemis a couple of times after demise of Decleor, brought me out in spots. I use Strictly Professional for sensitive skin. 500ml for £9.

99% of the time I think the before photos they show on QVC are better than the after. Only Korres and Gatineau sometime the after is better.

Has anyone ordered the cleansing balm in the red jar and could tell us the batch code, please?

Has anyone ordered the cleansing balm in the red jar and could tell us the batch code, please?
Sorry I haven’t purchased this item but there are two 5 star reviews on QVC. I suppose you could put your question on there?
I love the cleansing balms , my only problem is I use to much and so it doesn’t last as long as it should. Always been greedy.

For the thousands who are easily persuaded but my money is very safe when they start talking skincare.
Hi I’ve bought it and I’m not easily persuaded. I purchase what works for me just like, I suppose, the thousands.

Superskin is quite a bit richer than the PCMC rich.
Had email from Boots, selling the new Superskin with built in serum on offer at £39 for 50 ml. Never used Superskin before but may give it a go at this price. Watched Keeley banging on forever about the new serum last night. Said to use 2/3 pumps for face and neck. 30no wouldn't last long at all . Overpriced, overhyped and as for the serum getting rid of her forehead lines - come off it Keeley, we all know you love a bit of botox!

So this new serum is supposed to be the most wonderful, effective, results giving serum known to man or beast.

Wasn't that also supposed to be the overpriced rose micro serum from last year??

Estee Lauder ANR for me thank you :)

So this new serum is supposed to be the most wonderful, effective, results giving serum known to man or beast.

Wasn't that also supposed to be the overpriced rose micro serum from last year??

You’re absolutely correct and me, like a fool bought it. What can I say - made zero difference other than dry my already tight, stressed skin out even more. I can’t bear to watch keeley - so childish and silly

And me too!!

I heard Keeley earlier saying the PCMC 30spf would need to be reapplied after 2 hours for continued spf protection.

That 30 mls won’t last long !
This is why you really need to use a separate SPF. There are some good sprays you can use over your makeup or just spray your face with for extra protection. Coolio (sp) is the one I have do not soak your makeup.

Latest posts

Back