Smashbox May TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel and Tabatha also do much excavation. Many thanks to every bargain/new product detective. :64:

Smashbox is definitely expanding into more airports / in flight - there is a different distributor for that - so fingers crossed for you

And May 13th I think

thanks Jayne!

To be honest I've always only found the basic core products at Dublin Airport at in the supplier in my home town in Ireland, no collections or anything newer. So I can see me saving my pennies for Untamed on your site!!

**waits not so patiently**

:32::32:

Not for me this time. I like the original Halo and don't like the sound of this one. I already have the Ultimate Palette and I bought the Bobbi Brown nudes palette a few weeks ago so don't need any more browns.

For once, not only do I not "need" it. I don't "WANT" it this time :)

will be getting this without doubt, will be great value for what your getting, wanted to try the halo for ages and love the colours of the lip pencil

New smashbox not on qvc

I bought the new Guru Palette in a shop last week. I havent seen it on qvc as yet but if it comes on grab it. Its a round 3 tiered palette with blush/bronze and mirror, 3 great shadows and a purplish liner and then 4 lip colours.Sounds a bit gimmicky the way I am describing it but when you do get it you will see why I am so impressed. It seems to be part of the new limited edition muse collection.

I bought the new Guru Palette in a shop last week. I havent seen it on qvc as yet but if it comes on grab it. Its a round 3 tiered palette with blush/bronze and mirror, 3 great shadows and a purplish liner and then 4 lip colours.Sounds a bit gimmicky the way I am describing it but when you do get it you will see why I am so impressed. It seems to be part of the new limited edition muse collection.

Thanks POlly - glad you liked Guru
The Guru palette was the one designed by the winner of the Guru competition last year. For more info see here
I wasn't as impressed with this as I thought I would be - I found the blush/bronzer colours quite deep.
I loved the purple eyeliner though.
We didn't order it I am afraid as it seemed very expensive (we thought the Muse palette was better value) although we might get it later.
The design was quite nice, although it did make it a bit heavy for me.

I find it hard not to buy a Smashbox TSV but may resist this unless someone can persuade me on the Halo.

I already own the Halo Light and Medium (think they are called that!). The light is too light and the medium quite warm enough. I could use the colour booster to warm the light but the medium needs no more and to be honest I currently warm the light with the medium or another product.

So tell me do I need Halo Colour Booster please?

hello justbeautydirect wkould it be possible for you to stock any products from the Laura Geller Range? It would be nice to buy individual items?

Thank you!

hello justbeautydirect wkould it be possible for you to stock any products from the Laura Geller Range? It would be nice to buy individual items?

Thank you!

Hi LL - it is not a range we have looked into at the moment; someone mentioned somewhere that she may be at Harvey Nichols but can't remember where I read that.

I think the TSV is going to be a bit dark & gloomy for me but I will reserve judgement until I see it 'on air', as it may look quite different there!
Thinking back to the Leighton Denny recent TSV, the colours of the polishes on my monitor bore absolutely no resemblance to the colours on screen, so maybe the Smashbox will be the same? (She said hopefully! lol)

Just received this from Smashbox re their US TSV

If you sign up at smashbox.com then you get all the news and product features etc, if you are interested

TSV.jpg

Bit worried about this in case I end up looking tangoed! I already have one of their regular bronzers which I really like. Shame the primer isn't the light one ... that is so much better for balmy days/nights (or now even!!). Not keen on eye shadow - too dark for me I think. I hope I can resist ...

Latest posts

Back