Customer Beauty Awards - The Winners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am suprised to see YBF here, as it gets cr@ppy reviews

That was the only 'surprise' I guess, bit of a kick in the teeth for Sarah Chapman not winning that category? (I think she was in it anyway?) Mind you, her stuff doesn't exactly get glowing reviews either really!
I dunno, the whole thing was pretty boring......mainly same old, same old! :dull::yawn2:

Bit of a cheat calling YBF newcomer for a start.

Surprised old LE only own one. You would think she would clean up so to speak in body product and the one that one is classed as anti aging too.

That was the only 'surprise' I guess, bit of a kick in the teeth for Sarah Chapman not winning that category? (I think she was in it anyway?) Mind you, her stuff doesn't exactly get glowing reviews either really!
I dunno, the whole thing was pretty boring......mainly same old, same old! :dull::yawn2:

Sarah Chapman products are quite expensive aren't they? Maybe not that many people have tried them and that's why she didn't win.

Winners - same old

Looks a bit strange to me that someone different won each category...? Convenient? Keeping people happy? Just a thought???:thinking2:

and Sarah Chapman products get very mixed reviews...!

I can't even remember who I voted for now. Or what the options were... :(

I think I remember voting for Leighton's crystal file, Elasticizer, Prescriptives Super Line Preventor, Lip Lift and Amazing Cosmetics Concealer.

I know I definitely didn't vote for any of the winers except Lip Lift.

Ooh check this out: I'm sure Sarah Chapman was a nominee - and now I can't see her in the list of nominees:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.nav/walk.yah.UKHB~U489

Am I being blind????

OMG, I'm so blinkin' bored! Where is the suspense here? I know who the winners are, we all do, we read it on the website blerdy hours ago........! :headbang:

I thought the BE mineral foundation is meant to be put on with a special BE brush, is that right? Just wondering as tonight they have been using a Smashbox brush on the two occasions they have shown BE.

I thought the BE mineral foundation is meant to be put on with a special BE brush, is that right? Just wondering as tonight they have been using a Smashbox brush on the two occasions they have shown BE.

Noticed that too Sazza. Mind you not too keen on the BE brush - it sheds bucket loads.

Think I will give it a try with the smashbox brush as I am not keen on the BE brushes

So am I KWC. Think I'll have to head to bed soon.

Maybe I am 'cured' after all then - I barely flinched when the Gatineau OTO finally appeared on screen! lol

Hey, the 'bombarding' does work then - after several hours of being bored stupid, total apathy appears to have set in! :tongue2:

Bed for me too. I thought I would be busy tonight but its been one long yaaawn fest.

Latest posts

Back