Hold the Front Page. QVC Beauty Awards Are Back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, vote now, but of course only products they allow on the list. No free thinking.

Unbelievable -a 'best menopause product' section. That is poorly written - doesn't even make sense.

I voted for laugh & abstained for at least half the sections. I'm 76percent certain these awards are paid for insome way or another by th ebrands...they must payto get on the list at least (gammy hand)

I voted. Just like last year I only voted for the products that I use from QVC ….. all 2 of them. 😂 I left the rest blank but I’m sure the customers, who only ever buy things from QVC, will fill in the blanks for me.

Last year I voted for all the products that I didn’t think would win and they didn’t. Am I the only one who thinks that the results for the ones that win year, after year, after year makes the whole thing rather dull and predictable? I’m sure someone this morning said it was related to the number of sales that each product had. Well, they don’t get many beauty sales from me I’m afraid.

Unbelievable -a 'best menopause product' section. That is poorly written - doesn't even make sense.

I voted for laugh & abstained for at least half the sections. I'm 76percent certain these awards are paid for insome way or another by th ebrands...they must payto get on the list at least (gammy hand)
I guess "Wet flannel isn't on the list!"

Best Refusal To Enter The Local Swimming Pool Ladies’ Changing Rooms With a Long Beard, a Dishonourable Discharge From The French Foreign Legion, And Dressed As A 1930s Male Police Officer With Traffic Bands..
A woman is more likely to be refused entry to the ladies changing rooms in this day and age!

Latest posts

Back