Hold the Front Page. QVC Beauty Awards Are Back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I mentioned earlier, I’m sure Simon said that the number of sales is taken into account. As Elemis is on every five minutes, that’s probably why they always win. I am always suspicious that any awards are fixed.

The French have had this gender neutral thing for many a year. I remember in the 70's (probably posted this before) we were on a family holiday in Brittany and we stopped for a loo break. The toilets were underground and men went down the steps on one side and women down the other - and they met in the middle :D There were urinals and cubicles and men and women all mingled and communal hand basins. As kids we were fascinated, mum and dad were taken aback but French families clearly saw it as normal as there were children in there as well. Maybe we're all just catching up.

Come to think of it, there was a pub in Edinburgh years ago that had communal toilets. It was based on that Ally McBeal TV show.

CC

Best Make Up For a Male Presenter Award…

5F004A59-8706-4DE1-B1AC-43063081B6FC.jpeg

Best Make Up For a Male Presenter Award…

View attachment 26323
Scary. How do you do all these?

Has Giddy Up A Ding Dong mentioned trans menopause for all genders yet?
Their must be an award for a non binary self proclaimed beauty expert 🤣
It won't be long. Did anyone catch her doing 'beautiful blended families' ? Note whenever an ethnicity is mentioned, she piles on the superlatives. Phoney as hell, does her no favours imo. She is terrified of the B word.

I've just seen a news report on the Southport Flower Show and they had someone on showcasing her menopause garden design. According to the designer, "It's to give those who are struggling with the menopause strength, encouragement, inspiration and to remind them that they're not struggling alone.". She should apply to be a presenter on Q's gardening shows.

I've just seen a news report on the Southport Flower Show and they had someone on showcasing her menopause garden design. According to the designer, "It's to give those who are struggling with the menopause strength, encouragement, inspiration and to remind them that they're not struggling alone.". She should apply to be a presenter on Q's gardening shows.
Too RighT

Surely this can't be the main show - didn't it used to be three hours long? It looks like they haven't updated the guide from last year either...

Beauty Excellence Awards

30/08/23, 20:00-21:00

Presenter: Alison Young, Kathryn Goldsmith

Pop the Champagne, don your most dazzling dress and RSVP yes to QVC's unmissable Beauty Excellence Awards. Ali Young and Will Gowing will be on hand to guide you through the best beauty of 2022.

Latest posts

Back