Gossip Watch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is my most fave watch ever. I wear it everyday and go swimming in it too. It has been bashed against walls, banged on my desk, even forgot and wore it in a jacuzzi and it still looks as good as new.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.688613

I got it as a TSV and if ever they brought it back again as a TSV I would get another.

Wish you hadn't shown me that BL. I like. Only thing holding me back is the colour. I don't suit silver coloured jewellery. My current watch is stainless steel but it has a band of gold running round it which adds a bit of warmth IYKWIM.

And what do you mean you would get another one? I thought the watch obsession was in the past?:thinking2:

Wish you hadn't shown me that BL. I like. Only thing holding me back is the colour. I don't suit silver coloured jewellery. My current watch is stainless steel but it has a band of gold running round it which adds a bit of warmth IYKWIM.

And what do you mean you would get another one? I thought the watch obsession was in the past?:thinking2:

ermm, er, mmm, you sure it was me BG? :54: ..............OK I lied :55:, I just love that one particular watch soooo much I couldnt bear it if anything happened to it. Anyways, it wont happen, they wont bring that one back I am sure.:17:

ermm, er, mmm, you sure it was me BG? :54: ..............OK I lied :55:, I just love that one particular watch soooo much I couldnt bear it if anything happened to it. Anyways, it wont happen, they wont bring that one back I am sure.:17:

Well it's in stock at £49. How much was it as a TSV?

I cant remember to be honest BG but I would only buy it as a TSV at the moment as I am enjoying being a good little FARTer (well as far as QVC is concerned). If it came on as a OTO or a TSV I wouldnt feel quite so bad about breaking my embargo.

I only bought the Gossip watches as TSVs and from on here in the BSS section.

Would you wear it as your main watch or as an accessory with a particular top/handbag etc?

If the latter I would jump to the phone and go for it before it flies off the shelf to someone else. Its a good price and looks good as a casual piece.

Linda :angel:

I got this in the white, as i'd been after one for ages, and was gutted that it was too tight!! Tried everywhere to get links put in, but no where did it. Sadly had to go back!

i ordered the red one and sentt it straight back, i have small wrists and it was too large and just not me.

I'm a bit of a watch obsessive too, BL! :clapping:

Do you wear them all Perdita?? Its mad, I have all these lovely watches (and some quite gruesome 'what was I thinking' watches) and most of them never get an outing. In my mind, when I buy them, they are going to be worn with certain clothes and definate peices of jewellery but in reality, I just dont get time for all the fiddling about getting it all sorted to wear :sad:!

I tend to have a favourite of the moment...thing is "the moment" can be for about a year at a time! I have 2 good watches and the rest are "fun" ones....Marcel Drucker/Skagen/Gossip/etc.

Yet again, I am left behind & so not 'on trend' by not having a 'watch wardrobe'.......I have precisely one watch & although I've tried a few others, I find I miss the weight of my usual one & anything else just feels odd now, so I don't even bother looking at the watches any more! lol

I was like that until fairly recently, kitten. I just had one and wore it constantly. My current favourite is a Skagen as I am enjoying how lightweight and slim it is. Ask me in another couple of months and I'll probably be wearing a weightier one....I'm so fickle when it comes to watches......:cheeky:

I just wear the one all the time too, I have a couple that need new batteries, one that needs the length adjusting and a lovely watch bought by my son which has the most gorgeous cream glove leather strap and it means so much to me that I am worried about wearing it in case I mark the strap.

My worst monstrosity, a charm watch bought from a bid chanel when I was tipsy on brandy and coke. I dont even have anyone I dislike enough to offload it on :tongue2:!

I just wear the one all the time too, I have a couple that need new batteries, one that needs the length adjusting and a lovely watch bought by my son which has the most gorgeous cream glove leather strap and it means so much to me that I am worried about wearing it in case I mark the strap.

My worst monstrosity, a charm watch bought from a bid chanel when I was tipsy on brandy and coke. I dont even have anyone I dislike enough to offload it on :tongue2:!

Sounds charming....sorry, couldn't resist...( I'll get my coat...)

Latest posts

Back