No interest in the Veronese TSV then......?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Anyone bought this, or rather one of them, seeing as there were no less than three separate TSVs?
Not exactly riveting, was it?

not my cup'o'tea :(

Nor me! OH reckons it looks nothing like the colour of 18ct gold, hard to tell on a web or TV pic but compared to the 18ct gold I do have, I'd be inclined to agree.......maybe 'cos it's very thin or something, I dunno but it does seem a bit wishy-washy......?

I don't really like that style of chain anyway tbh, so I don't need the help of the FARTS to avoid this one.......! :down:

I want to like them... but I know they just wouldn't suit me. I've tried the thicker type of Veronese neck chain ages ago, but returned it - I only suit the very fine ones. (Bracelets are a different matter for me: thick... thin... bring it on!!! But I just don't suit chain necklaces that are the slightest bit thick unless it's choker/base of the neck type; pearls, gemstones, funnily enough are OK!!). So me money's safe on this one.

I've gone for this,i'm strictly a sterling silver girl but lately i've been craving something with a gold hue,so i'm dipping my toes into the Veronese arena.I like the way both chains look,I like a lot of the Veronese pieces actually...also Ginetta the guest is quite elegant and makes me laugh.

i bought the long one for my mum as a lottle surprise (gotta keep the oldies sweet eh!). she has problems getting chains long enough to suit so i thought i'd take a chance on it. hope its not a load of rubbish!

i didn't get this one, either. uninspiring imo. i have other veronese jewels which i really like though.

I really like the Veronese jewellery and often buy it from the clearance section! However, I hate the popcorn link - it just doesn't do anything for me.

I'm not a precious metals/fine gemstones girl, I prefer good quality and stylish "fashion" jewellery such as Murano, Lola Rose. Don't like one masquerading as the other either(Veronese, Diamonique, Epiphany etc).

Linda

I'm not a precious metals/fine gemstones girl, I prefer good quality and stylish "fashion" jewellery such as Murano, Lola Rose. Don't like one masquerading as the other either(Veronese, Diamonique, Epiphany etc).

Linda

Oooh i'm all for a masquerade when it comes to gold,even if I were a gold girl and could afford 18ct gold jewelry I wouldn't pay for it,i'd sooner buy a brick of gold bullion(sp) and save it for my old age,lol.

I know what you mean about the dimoneek and epiphany clad though.

The reason why i'm dipping my toe in the Veronese is that I bought a "gold" necklace from TopShop's Freedom range of jewelry and it was a gorgeous necklace/pendant, but the thing was after 3 days the colour started to come off and it looked awful,so I took it back.

So since then i've been hankering after something gold which I can wear like costume jewelry but know the gold bond on it will at least last a couple of years and if it eventually turns sterling silver,no worries, coz most of jewelry is that anyway.... and from the reviews i've read this Veronese seems pretty sturdy stuff.

I've got a few pieces of Veronese and I love it, so hope all who've bought the tsv love it (the picture on the website looks lovely).

I've gone for this,i'm strictly a sterling silver girl but lately i've been craving something with a gold hue,so i'm dipping my toes into the Veronese arena.I like the way both chains look,I like a lot of the Veronese pieces actually...also Ginetta the guest is quite elegant and makes me laugh.

i am the other way around... strictly yellow gold but recently i have been indulging a silver streak lol

Not for me.

Hi :hi:,
I was totally underwhelmed by this TSV. More money saved - we are saving for a new car next summer - our aim is to pay for it without a car loan, so I have a project to keep me FARTing away......

:rock::rock::rock:

Well mine was dispatched yesterday which means i'll probably have them on Monday morning,I shall report back on their excellence....or not.:)

I didn't buy it, but mainly because I'm stone-broke at the moment and don't like the popcorn link in general. Otherwise I like the Veronese collection, and their Diamonique Veronese stuff too, and I think Ginetta is very charming and delightful.

I didn't go for it. I do actually like the popcorn link. My brother is a jeweller and I have an 18ct Rose gold popcorn set which he made. I would probably have bought the necklace in plain sterling silver but I am not a fan of plated stuff.

Latest posts

Back