jewellery customer event 13th oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's brilliant.i'm really pleased for you. i don't know if there's parking at the studio but if there isn't i wouldn't take the car, it costs a ****** fortune to park in London. see you there:grin::grin:

Defo a car park at QVC, well there was when I went anyway. We didnt pay anything to park in their car park at QVC

However...........

The other time I went when it was at harrods it was a nightmare to park and like you say it does cost a fortune and then we had a fine for that bridge thing didnt know we should have payed before we went!

Defo a car park at QVC, well there was when I went anyway. We didnt pay anything to park in their car park at QVC

However...........

The other time I went when it was at harrods it was a nightmare to park and like you say it does cost a fortune and then we had a fine for that bridge thing didnt know we should have payed before we went!

I never take the car into London if i don't have too. If it's not the astronomical parking charges it's the congestion charge, they make sure they get your money somehow.
I need to save my money for all the TSV's coming up:wink2: I shall arrive in style on the tube!!

I never take the car into London if i don't have too. If it's not the astronomical parking charges it's the congestion charge, they make sure they get your money somehow.
I need to save my money for all the TSV's coming up:wink2: I shall arrive in style on the tube!!

thats the one I got hammered for LE.

well it does not matter how you reach as long as you reach and enjoy yourself. Have a fab time.

all of you that get an invite have a glorious day. the weather is supposed to hold up this month and knightsbridge is a lovely place to visit anyways.

all of you that get an invite have a glorious day. the weather is supposed to hold up this month and knightsbridge is a lovely place to visit anyways.

Thanks boffy. I will post a full report when we get back

Brilliant. I will keep my eye on the thread for all of your fab day out updates. Hope everyone enjoys........

wow - i'd loved to go to an event.Having said that though - I always wonder who I would go with!!! All my friends and family have great fun at my "QVC Addiction"!!

agree with both sentiments there Rainbowdottie, my friends and family mock me about QVC, but it doesn't stop me, I'd love to go to an event, but think it tip me over the edge with excitment!!! What if you went to an event and they wanted to film you and use it in a promo. My loved ones would disown me!

I've got my first ever invitation to a customer event: on 13th oct. i'm sooo excited.:grin:

I wondered if anyone else was going and if anyone had been to previous events and what they were like

Because it's jewellery i hope the 3 grand watch will be there.:giggle:
Hi LE, we are also going to this event, and sure are excited reading re meals and meeting presenters etc...........and of course , goodie bags!!! see u there! Will there be parking available at the studios do you think??

Last edited:
When we went to a event at QVC they showed us all round the studios which was really interesting and we were able to watch the presenters live on air.

Hope you have a fab time because you deserve it. Take your camera as the presenters are happy to have their piccies taken with you! xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like you had a marvellous time, Dazzy. Did you get any photographs of yourself with the presenters? I'd love to see them! Who was your favourite?

Hope everyone who has been invited has a fantastic day and I look forward to seeing your pics afterwards.

I've got my first ever invitation to a customer event: on 13th oct. i'm sooo excited.:grin:

I wondered if anyone else was going and if anyone had been to previous events and what they were like

Because it's jewellery i hope the 3 grand watch will be there.:giggle:

Oh that's fab news! Have a blummen awesome time and give us a full and detailed blow by blow report afterwards. (No pressure! :D)

I'm not jealous at all - honest! :grin: :giggle:

agree with both sentiments there Rainbowdottie, my friends and family mock me about QVC, but it doesn't stop me, I'd love to go to an event, but think it tip me over the edge with excitment!!! What if you went to an event and they wanted to film you and use it in a promo. My loved ones would disown me!

it says on the invitation that there will be cameras there. I may try and dodge them as like you a lot of my friends take the mickey.
It make me laugh because if they realised that some of the presents they receive from me and love, ie Liz earle.decleor or L'occitaine, came from qvc they'd have a fit.

How lovely. We want a full report when you come back.

Remember someone from st.com went to one and earrings disappeared at the event? QVC asked whoever took them to please put them back and nothing would be said or done. They where not put back.

My friend Em's sister got an invite and asked me to go. But too much fluffing about getting over to London just for that.

How lovely. We want a full report when you come back.

Remember someone from st.com went to one and earrings disappeared at the event? QVC asked whoever took them to please put them back and nothing would be said or done. They where not put back.

My friend Em's sister got an invite and asked me to go. But too much fluffing about getting over to London just for that.

oh my goodness i can believe someone nicked the earings. It does say on the invitation you will be able to see and feel the jewellery. It doesn't mention you'll be able to take it and put it in your pocket.

Go on come to London and make a day of it. So much to do here!!!:D

Hi LE

I have been twice in the past to these customer events and loved them. I went to diamonique day and wore a great big diamonique necklace, it was at Harrods and this little boy in the shop was asking his dad if I was related to the queen!! lol lol. It was funny. It was a great day as all the jewellery is layed out and you look round and are able to touch the pieces and then write down the item numbers, then we went to the computers and ordered over the website and then the orders are shipped to your home as normal. The second event I went to was held at QVC themselves. This was silver day and I took two lots of jewellery to cahnge into had loads of photos taken it was brill same sort of thing but this time we went for a meal all paid at a resturant which was lovely got to meet some presenters had a good laugh with everyone and got a goodie bag. On both occassions I did lots of shopping in London as well and remember buying some really nice shoes in harrods ( in the sale) lol. Think the events are a bit different now but I know you will enjoy yourself.

Let me know all about it you will have a fab time!

ST Royalty Dazzler!:flower: Hope all who are going to the event have a brilliant time! :flower:

My lot humour me regarding my purchases. Even so, my daughter never says no to any smashbox eyeshadows going spare nor did my son-in-law refuse a tube of Prolagene gel after a minor face op. My husband, son and daughter-in-law also like anything that comes their way, especially when it was Molton Brown!

Latest posts

Back