Decleor TSV - 02/01/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great! Thank you LH and BB for the info and thank you for the warm welcome. I've been reading that forum for a few days now and decided to give myself a voice since am a big QVC spender... (I may need therapy soon! especially after buying 6 elemis tsvs!!!) and have some opinions about the things I buy. x

Sorry did you say you bought SIX TSV's. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yep, I did and the sad thing is that none of them are for pressies. I do like elemis but found the Decleor's HF working for me now! Had lots of problems with my skin lately (actually for the last half of year) and am struggling to find anything that suits me... but hopefully HF and PCMC will solve my problems. Used PCMC for a while in the past and really liked it!

Yep, I did and the sad thing is that none of them are for pressies. I do like elemis but found the Decleor's HF working for me now! Had lots of problems with my skin lately (actually for the last half of year) and am struggling to find anything that suits me... but hopefully HF and PCMC will solve my problems. Used PCMC for a while in the past and really liked it!

Crikey, Emi. What can I say apart from please read our shopping channel annonymous thread, a few pages back on the forum. (Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending)
I don't wish to appear nosey but what are you hoping will be in the Decleor TSV. I don't know if you are familiar with f.a.r.ting on this forum but once you have read the afforementioned thread you may want to give it a go.

thank you LH! I would love to NOT buy any more but once the offer is tempting than it's so hard not to do it. I'll definitely read the shopping channel annonymous thread and maybe will f.a.r.t the next tsv! I actually did f.a.r.t the nails inc but was so close to buy it! Still have the Leighton Danny tsv though...two actually, so have lots of stock in the nail dept. It's not even funny any more. But when the skin on my face started changing for worse (after a long illness) I felt that I had to try everything to find the perfect match. Decleor may be my answer so may f.a.r.t more often from now on!
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction (the thread) LH!

thank you LH! I would love to NOT buy any more but once the offer is tempting than it's so hard not to do it. I'll definitely read the shopping channel annonymous thread and maybe will f.a.r.t the next tsv! I actually did f.a.r.t the nails inc but was so close to buy it! Still have the Leighton Danny tsv though...two actually, so have lots of stock in the nail dept. It's not even funny any more. But when the skin on my face started changing for worse (after a long illness) I felt that I had to try everything to find the perfect match. Decleor may be my answer so may f.a.r.t more often from now on!
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction (the thread) LH!

You're welcome Emi, it's what I'm here for as others will tell you. :)

I bought the last Decleor TSV as a Christmas present for my Mum, and I bought one for me too, because I hardly ever buy 'luxury' skin care and like to treat myself now and then. I finally got round to opening the Hydra Floral face cream today and I am already in love with it. It smells lush and not much seems to go a long way. I'm now looking forward to trying out all the other treats in the bag (the bag itself is pretty hideous, so I'm going to use it for putting my daughters' nappy changing kit when I'm out and about!).

I bought the last Decleor TSV as a Christmas present for my Mum, and I bought one for me too, because I hardly ever buy 'luxury' skin care and like to treat myself now and then. I finally got round to opening the Hydra Floral face cream today and I am already in love with it. It smells lush and not much seems to go a long way. I'm now looking forward to trying out all the other treats in the bag (the bag itself is pretty hideous, so I'm going to use it for putting my daughters' nappy changing kit when I'm out and about!).

I do love my Hydra Floral, too! It seems that my skin now is more radiant and looks healthy. Even Mr.Emi said that my skin looks better and it's only after a few applications!

Re the bag, I actually like it. It's heaven with the lining inside comparing to that hideous elemis bag from the last tsv! Elemis shouldn't even include that in the tsv since the smell, inside and the whole thing basically looks cheap. I'm even scared to give it away as a gift since have 6 of them!

Hi Emi, welcome to the forum. Our super sleuth Super Cool Willow usually finds out what the TSV's are for us. He will post as soon as he knows or someone else if they find out first.:)

Sazza bless the brat's heart, usually has decleor tsv details well in advance and she is one of several item number excavators for whom we are most grateful.

Welcome Emi, and enjoy the forum:) I'll leave you in peace since I subscribe to the buy or don't buy as you please without an acronym faction:D:D:D

Sazza bless the brat's heart, usually has decleor tsv details well in advance and she is one of several item number excavators for whom we are most grateful.

Welcome Emi, and enjoy the forum:) I'll leave you in peace since I subscribe to the buy or don't buy as you please without an acronym faction:D:D:D

This brat is flattered, thank you!!! :)

Emi, welcome to the forum!!!! :D

Vampy you've just made me think, do we know when the next L'occitaine TSV is? We will have had 2 decleor and 2 Elemis TSV's since the last L'occitaine one. So we must be due one soon.:D

I looked on Ebay for some decleor as QVC had sold out of something I wanted, The prices were ALOT cheaper. Are they fakes are something ? I don``t understand. The balms were SO much cheaper !!!

Balms be careful of the use by dates, ask the seller.

I will say people working in salons etc sell the stuff on.

I bought 150ml Prolagene Gel mid week, for £16.99 and it came brand new in box and sealed. Have a scar I want to use it on.

Balms be careful of the use by dates, ask the seller.
I will say people working in salons etc sell the stuff on.

I bought 150ml Prolagene Gel mid week, for £16.99 and it came brand new in box and sealed. Have a scar I want to use it on.

:)Donna, I seem to remember both Ms Alison & the Decleor representative - whose name I can never remember - stressing the purity of the balms and oils and how one can stockpile them because they last for years. I have just checked on my balms and can find no 'use by' once opened or an 'unopened' use-by date. :confused: Pray tell more - particularly why one should be careful.

Jay

bumping this up. Particularly as I am wondering, given the date, whether it will be a full size cleanser and toner set for a change? I need to buy a new set and haven't asked Santa just in case. Any ideas???

Decleor TSV - 2nd Jan

Hi - just recieved in post that the TSV will be a four piece supersize beauy essentials - including 400mls sizes of toner and cleanser. Doesnt say the other two items but it does say 'everyone is supersize'. I hope its balm essential and neroli! heres hoping.....

By the way this is my first ever post!

Both the balm and face oils used to come with a use by date. As they are natural ingredients they will go off quicker. I remember they used to tell us once opened the balms should be used within six months of opening. This was Fiona on QVC by the way, and at the Decleor counter I was told off for keeping an opened face balm too long. I had it nine months at that point.

When they did the summer face oils in the BBC events people had problems as the use by date was only a month away and they sent them back. No good buying a Solar sun oil if the summer is months away and the use by date is a month.

So unless Decleor have started adding more preserviatives, not good for a brand saying these are natural. Or they have just decided to remove the use by date. It was only the face oils and balms which had the full use by dates on the bottom of the bottles and pots.

Hi - just recieved in post that the TSV will be a four piece supersize beauy essentials - including 400mls sizes of toner and cleanser. Doesnt say the other two items but it does say 'everyone is supersize'. I hope its balm essential and neroli! heres hoping.....

It'll not be a supersize balm or oil I should imagine it'll be much cheaper products like Algeromes

Welcome Beauty Addict:mysmilie_348:

Latest posts

Back