outerwear by trespass tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well now if you.........................

Buy this wear therms, tshirt, merino wool jumper, two of the TSV over each other and a pashie. You might be OK.:mysmilie_17:

I am modelling a very similar layered look today my lovely. As expected I look like the michelin man! (but I don't care cos I neeeeeeed to be warm!) :mysmilie_17:

Well i woke this morning and was delighted with the TSV until I discovered that by now my only option was a slightly snugger fit on a waitlist item in colours that would make me look like a corpse! Slight stock under-estimate, QVC?

i have bough beautifull fleeces and sweats from gap and m&s for as little as £7 and they look and feel a lot nicer than these and yes they are too short in the body tbh!:mysmilie_697:

If anyone is really desperate to get their hands on these - QVC are listing single item of the same fleece and more colours/sizes are available at presetnt. ALso the Trespass website has an offer on them!

I'm a size 4-6 ladies, so this tsv will be too big for me; I usually purchase a children's size - get some good bargains that way! I did trawl the internet, however, and discovered that, although the price does at first seem like a good deal, these fleeces are cheaper on other sites, such as amazon, and you get free p+p. Not the same colour choice.

I would like to say a big thank you to Loveheart,who I will now think of as the voice of reason. I had put two of these fleeces in my shopping basket on line, then came on here to see what everyone thought, and have come to my senses and emptied the basket! They aren't very inspiring or fashionable,cosy and sensible yes, but one of my New Year's resolutions was to be a bit more adventurous with the clothes I buy.
Thanks Loveheartxxxx
That's my first resounding f.a.r.t of 2010

My thoughts exactly! I said that I would FART until the New Year (and I did) and this year, so far at least, it has been easy to continue. By the way, my B Makowsky bag has not arrived yet. I am being sent the letter of course but that will takes weeks to arrive. Maybe it will arrive today............
Also, the grey agate ring that I had on waitlist is due to arrive too. After that, nothing and it looks as if it is going to stay that way for a while.

I'm wearing something more substantial than those fleeces right now - and I'm indoors! :mysmilie_17:

I've got fleeces and hoodies and sweatshirts and these aren't particularly nice special or unique ones are they? None of the colours are very "me" either so it's an easy F.A.R.T. for me. :mysmilie_1744:

The bottom line is I don't really want it, I don't need it and I could get better and/or cheaper somewhere else.

(Can you tell that I want to be Loveheart when I grow up? :mysmilie_1209: )

:mysmilie_687: I feel my head swelling reading your post ladies. I am the voice of reason.
LoveA'kin you can aspire to be me but there is only ever going to be one Loveheart. Keep trying though, you never know, after a while you will be f.a.r.ting like a trooper. you can take over when I am all f.a.r.ted out.:mysmilie_697:

Well now if you.........................

Buy this wear therms, tshirt, merino wool jumper, two of the TSV over each other and a pashie. You might be OK.:mysmilie_17:

Ladies if there ever was a need for a pashmina it's now!

I've been busting to get "pashmina" into a post. :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_687: I feel my head swelling reading your post ladies. I am the voice of reason.
LoveA'kin you can aspire to be me but there is only ever going to be one Loveheart. Keep trying though, you never know, after a while you will be f.a.r.ting like a trooper. you can take over when I am all f.a.r.ted out.:mysmilie_697:

Has there been a coup in my absence? LH are you now the glorious leader?

I bought them. I have a walking wardrobe and fleeces are part of that. These look lightweight so will be in my spring attire. I don't wear these about town though.......far too sophisticated for that! Only sheep see me in a fleece.:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_701:

Ah, I've been waiting for someone to mention the dreaded pashmina. I know there was a l-o-n-g thread about these but I can't find it.

I've got a 'do' to go to and a pashmina would complete my outfit. Would someone be kind enough to direct me to the person selling them on Ebay that everyone liked.

:mysmilie_687:

Has there been a coup in my absence? LH are you now the glorious leader?

Absolutely !!:mysmilie_12:

a) There is NEVER a need for a pashmina any time, any where. What is wrong with a good old scarf?
b)I kind of have taken over as LA'k was a very bad leader for a while. Now she is not buying form QVC I may have to let her lead again but she will have to proove she is up to the job.
c) Artemis, I am shaking a virtual fist at you.:mysmilie_697:

a) There is NEVER a need for a pashmina any time, any where. What is wrong with a good old scarf?
b)I kind of have taken over as LA'k was a very bad leader for a while. Now she is not buying form QVC I may have to let her lead again but she will have to proove she is up to the job.
c) Artemis, I am shaking a virtual fist at you.:mysmilie_697:

...and I'm sending you a virtual raspberry........:mysmilie_12:

Ah, I've been waiting for someone to mention the dreaded pashmina. I know there was a l-o-n-g thread about these but I can't find it.

I've got a 'do' to go to and a pashmina would complete my outfit. Would someone be kind enough to direct me to the person selling them on Ebay that everyone liked.

:mysmilie_687:

I believe the seller is on ebay but I bought mine direct from their website.

Super quick delivery.

http://www.pashmina1.com/

Latest posts

Back