Uri Geller.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what happened to the Uri Geller shows that were scheduled for today? I know he gets a mixed reception here but I rather like his jewellery and was looking forward to the shows.

didnt know he was on today, he has shows scheduled for 28th April at 2pm & 9pm

Yeah, he was supposed to be on between 7-9 I think (?) replaced with two hours of *drum roll* Kim n co ooohhhmmmmmm*giggles*

Debbie said he couldn't get over because of the travel problems and his shows have been rescheduled for 28th April.

Can't wait - NOT!

Debbie said he couldn't get over because of the travel problems and his shows have been rescheduled for 28th April.

Can't wait - NOT!

Interesting. Most of the recent shows have been missing their usual presenters, due to the volacanic ash, but they've gone ahead anyway. Maybe Uri doesn't trust anyone else with his stuff - perhaps it needs his "mumbo jumbo" to shift it.....?:grin:

Can't wait - NOT!

Due to 'unforseen circumstances' he's not here which clearly demonstrates the expensive tat he sells that's supposed to 'guide you in life' and 'enhance your sixth sense' is in fact, tat. Otherwise he'd have had an advance booking on a ferry.

i'd like to see a "magic garbage will change your sorry little life" contest between Uri Geller and Jenifer Kirk.

Latest posts

Back