Charlie Bears TSV Tues 30th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How do you find these things Sazza? I like the white one. Thanks!

Oooh I might just have to have both!

As for favourite bear? Oh jeez, I would be between Button, Jed, Max, Ross & Heather oh and not forgetting Rhubard & Crumble.

I think my favourite would have to be Heather for cuteness value, but the same can be said for Button.

Im a new collector, I have 9 bears and 1 keyring. Peter was my 1st and holds a special place in my heart.

I do like the look of these 2, dont know which i like the best though, maybe the white one would look great beside jet black Peter lol x

Peter was my first too. I gave him to my mum (a bear lover) as a birthday gift. Peter was my dad's name, and he died when I was very small, so he is a special bear for both of us, and he is very beautiful.

i am so glad that the l'occitane tsv was so poor. i will have to buy the bears instead the white one for my mums christmas pressie will be amazing and i may need one for myself.

love these bears they are so full of detail and fun!:heart:

Oooh I might just have to have both!

As for favourite bear? Oh jeez, I would be between Button, Jed, Max, Ross & Heather oh and not forgetting Rhubard & Crumble.

I think my favourite would have to be Heather for cuteness value, but the same can be said for Button.

I have Heather as well, bought by BF for me as thats my name, she's gorgeous. I also have Gold Dust who is so sweet and my first was Freya who was a birthday gift for my friends little girl Freya! I might be tempted to buy both, keep the white one and give the panda as a gift.

Charlie Bears TSV

From CB website:
We return to QVC on the Tuesday 30th November with a TSV (Today’s Special Value), along with this there are 5 hours of shows that day, so book the time off and don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this Limited Edition TSV, I can’t say a great deal but I have seen the TSV and trust me, you don’t want to miss them (ooopss, did I say them?)..........
The Shows:
00.00 - TSV Launch*
01.00 - *TSV*Slot within the hour
09.00 -*TSV*Slot within the hour*
12.00 -*Charlie Bears Show
16.00 -*Charlie Bears Show
18.00 -*Charlie Bears Show
21.00 - Charlie Bears Show
Finally.........
Don't miss our Christmas Shows on Friday 17th December at 11am and 8pm - Last chance to get bears from QVC for before Christmas!!

QVC_November_Newsletter_v16_34.jpg

smitten by these lovely bears. they remind me of a handnknitted garment full of character.
i wince when i go in the cardshops and see bears that look like they have come off a conveyor belt.:bear:

The white one has a really cheeky little face....he needs to come and live with me and be part of my bear family. x

I like the white one too - love his cheeky face and his cute paws! He reminds me a bit of my Diesel bear! :bear:

I like the white one too - love his cheeky face and his cute paws! He reminds me a bit of my Diesel bear! :bear:

If you love Diesel like me, have you seen the new Oakley? He's Diesel's brother and grey in colouring. I've got him on order with Corfe Bears.

Last edited:
White one is lovely but too like Kenny for me - Kenny's one of my faves!

Not sure about the panda. Often I kike them loads more on the TV than on the computer/catalogue. They seem to come a bit more alive when you see them on QVC!

Not sure which I like best!

I used to collect artist bears & big name manufacturers but it was getting too expensive so I'd put the brakes on buying. Then I discovered Charlie bears.
The value is amazing.

I haven't bought any of the TSVs before but have several others - Woody, Niamh, Ross, Malcolm, Freya, Noah, Tiff Toff, Dominic, Charlie, Talitha, Simon & Manfred.

I used to collect artist bears & big name manufacturers but it was getting too expensive so I'd put the brakes on buying. Then I discovered Charlie bears.
The value is amazing.

I'm exactly the same! I've got both the TSVs and the quality was as good as usual on both.

I have Diesel too and simon (he is huge lol), luv all my bears but my fav at the moment is Aaron X

If you love Diesel like me, have you seen the new Oakley? He's Diesel's brother and grey in colouring. I've got him on order with Corfe Bears.

Oh, he's a very handsome bear! (And not too different from Diesel who is my favourite Charlie Bear!) :heart:

Here's a pic of Oakley.
mediumCharlie-Bears-Oakley.jpg

:smile:i thought my 6 month old would not like wurve and snuggles as they look a little rough looking but she loves them so much specially the bells round their necks

Latest posts

Back