At last - Ruth’s sunglasses are here!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm thinking bedding. In the same way that Holly Wotsit has done in her Dunelm range. Cozee Home is ok for the winter and cheaper end, while Kelly Hoppen is at the upper price scale. So a mid-range would be in the offing - full of neutral prints. (unless the godawful sunset orange is brought into play)

I'm thinking bedding. In the same way that Holly Wotsit has done in her Dunelm range. Cozee Home is ok for the winter and cheaper end, while Kelly Hoppen is at the upper price scale. So a mid-range would be in the offing - full of neutral prints. (unless the godawful sunset orange is brought into play)
You probably right there Brissles, mind you maybe the public is wising up to these "celeb designers" - I received an email from Dunelm today about their end of sale 50% off items and Holly's offerings were among them !

I think the fold-up glasses case cost more to produce than the glasses themselves. The case is a good idea. The glasses are quite 'ho hum'. Are they the type that make things look a funny colour when you wear them out in the sun?

Grrrr Sorry to hear it … fingers crossed I bring the lovely weather back for you all in the weeks to come 👍
Please do! I'm the same as LATI, cold and windy here. I'm still wearing my winter coat. I will make a trip to Asda though as I could do with some sunglasses for the odd half hour the sun shines 🥶🥶🥶

CC

TK Maxx best place for Sunnies.
Please do! I'm the same as LATI, cold and windy here. I'm still wearing my winter coat. I will make a trip to Asda though as I could do with some sunglasses for the odd half hour the sun shines 🥶🥶🥶

CC
Ugh .. 🤞🤞🤞for more sun sooner than later … if you don’t see any sunglasses in there shop ( they are upstairs in our Asda ) they are showing them online 👍
My friend had a pair a couple of years ago and they looked really lovely with a tiny bit of bling on the handles .. I was expecting at least £15 price tag … “ £2 in asda sale “ she said 😍 lol … but £4.99 is still a great price .. I have a pretty string on mine I got from Amazon .. a few in a pack for about the same price that last me forever .. had to .. I have lost 4 pairs of the more pricey ones in the last two years🤦🏻‍♀️ Got really frustrating and expensive .. never again lol

Latest posts

Back