Silver Jewellery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baubles

Registered Shopper
Caught a quick glimpse at last nights programme and saw a few silver items being sold. Never seen that before - is it new?
Thought the prices were a bit disproportionately high in comparsion to the gold prices - or maybe I'm just out of touch with reality!

What do others think? (About the prices - I know I need a reality check! :blush: )

This lot have always been a 'high low' company! High prices, low gold weight, high amount of treatments, low in telling the truth! I find it very amusing that they're now selling silver. Previously they poo poo'd anyone selling silver and were so far up themselves it's no wonder they constantly talked a load of poop! I can still see Vicky 'I love myself so much' Burton saying "Silver? We never sell silver we only sell gold here"! I'm just totally amazed that they're still in business, obviously there are some poor devils out there who believe all the drivel they say and don't mind featherweight, highly treated, overpriced jewellery! How very sad.

Deleting my post because thought I was in a different part of the forum!

Silver? Rocks and Co? Ha ha ha! How the self proclaimed "mighty" have fallen :)

Last edited:
I actually like silver and wear it most of the time. I was just a bit thrown by seeing it on Rocks & Co. though! Infact, one of the items I did see was an interesting silver and marcasite pendant that I would have very much liked to have owned - there's just too much month left at the end of the money this October!:thinking:

Old stock, I think... they sold silver when the first stated, but then dropped it.

The German sister channel, juwelo.tv, sells lots of silver (at quite high prices). It just depends where the market is, I suppose!

Latest posts

Back