Nails inc TSV 30/10/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit new at all this insider scoop news on TSVs and the like so can you tell me if the item is available to order in advance of the TSV date and if its at the prices listed now or will it be reduced??

Cheers

Oh brilliant, think i'll have to get this. I love her colours. Haven't managed to get one of her TSV's yet.
Anyone got a qmobile picture?

Nikkid ~ am sure someone will be able to answer you better than me but TSV will probably be reduced from that price and I dont think you can order the TSV at the TSV price before it is a TSV. Got that :33: Crystal Clear I'm sure :20:

Thank you Emma, perfectly explained! I guess i will just have to stay posted.

Found this on Leighton's web site ...............

They're nearly here - Leighton Denny's directional shades for Autumn Winter 08/09 - the Criminal Collection. Six dazzling shades - Caught Red Handed, Daylight Robbery, Little Thief, No Comment, Doing Time and Jailbird. Which one is your 'must-have' shade?

So is it possible he will be having a TSV too around Christmas? I hope so.

Found this on Leighton's web site ...............

They're nearly here - Leighton Denny's directional shades for Autumn Winter 08/09 - the Criminal Collection. Six dazzling shades - Caught Red Handed, Daylight Robbery, Little Thief, No Comment, Doing Time and Jailbird. Which one is your 'must-have' shade?

So is it possible he will be having a TSV too around Christmas? I hope so.

Nooo! I can't ... don't ... tempt ... me! No, it's no good - I can't help myelf. Blast these temptations ...

I am newly converted to Leighton Denny and it really stays on for ages. I like the colours of Nails Inc but find they peel off very quick.

To all the Nails Inc. fans, there will be a free full size nail colour in the December issue of Glamour Magazine, out early November. There are 4 colours to collect and at £2 for the magazine, why not collect all 4 !!

To all the Nails Inc. fans, there will be a free full size nail colour in the December issue of Glamour Magazine, out early November. There are 4 colours to collect and at £2 for the magazine, why not collect all 4 !!

Fab, thanks.
x

I dont think that New street station would have the same sort of appeal somehow :22:

No worries. Just checked and the four colours will be South Molton Street, Tate, Piccadilly Circus and Victoria

Thanks for the info MD, will look out for them, I especially like the Piccadilly Circus, already have SMS and Victoria

I am newly converted to Leighton Denny and it really stays on for ages. I like the colours of Nails Inc but find they peel off very quick.

I love the quality of Leighton Denny but prefer the colours of Nails Inc. But if I use LD basecoat, 2 layers of Nails Inc colour and Seche Vite topcoat, I can go 2 weeks without having to reapply! :21:

Latest posts

Back