John Barrowman..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I wish QVC would recruit him as an occasional presenter. He would be a bit too overpowering as a regular.

That's probably what he's working on for when the proper telly work dries up. Perhaps he could do a line of, er, "pieces" for men a la Ken Paves as there's certainly something a little fishy about the Barrowman Barnet ... and teeth .... Much like Cheryl Cole virtually all of him is a considered purchase.

Much as I like John Barrowman, P&P charges will have to go up if they're going to employ him!!

I thought he was being lined up to take over Strictly when Brucie retires,which can`t come quick enough for me.
Lynn

I thought he was being lined up to take over Strictly when Brucie retires,which can`t come quick enough for me.
Lynn

I don't mind John Barrowman - in small doses - don't think I could handle being stuck next to him on a longhaul flight! Agree with you on Brucie, time to get rid! He can't see to read the autocue and messes it up, and his pathetic attempt at humour is just a load of drivel. Hope they replace him next year. Love love love Strictly though, came late to it but now a huge fan!:grin:

He is just too much for me, OTT, like is he on a sugar rush. Having said that, I wish I had his energy

Perhaps he could do a line of, er, "pieces" for men a la Ken Paves as there's certainly something a little fishy about the Barrowman Barnet ... and teeth .... .

Well, he was raised largely in America so his teeth have doubtless had work. His hair is dyed to get rid of greys. He freely admits this and has even posted photos of himself at the hairdressers with the stuff on his hair! I like a man who doesn't take himself too seriously!

Apparently he is that full on 24/7. Someone I know worked on Dr Who when he was filming it and said he's like that ALL the time. He'll just do take after take, whatever he needs to do to get the scene right. And he bursts in to song given half a chance and when they're not shooting.

I like him. I like his half American over the top-ness.

I love him and wont have a bad word said about my future husband! I knot thats fantasy on so many levels but a girl can dream.

Another gay guest! Oh no I can't say that! It might cause offence! Maybe it is true?!

Another gay guest! Oh no I can't say that! It might cause offence! Maybe it is true?!

It's certainly no secret that JB is one of our fabulous band of brothers. Sadly that doesn't mean he can't be extremely annoying.

Julius you seem somewhat obsessed by homosexuality at the moment. Maybe it's all those jaunts to Brighton, and excessive use of the beauty bible. Are you trying to tell us something?

I'm not obsessed by homosexuality. I just raised a valid question earlier on the Forum and certain people completely extrapolated and misinterpreted it. I have never had any problems with homosexuals apart from one time when a Spanish assistant in Selfridges lunged at my "genital area" (as Alison would say) and said: "You're really hot!" All I did was shove him (admittedly a little bit forcefully) out of my changing cubicle. I didn't even complain as he quite clearly got the message and I would not have wanted him to lose his job. Generally speaking I find the assistants in Harrods and Selfridges treat me very well so I can't have anything against them!
It's certainly no secret that JB is one of our fabulous band of brothers. Sadly that doesn't mean he can't be extremely annoying.

Julius you seem somewhat obsessed by homosexuality at the moment. Maybe it's all those jaunts to Brighton, and excessive use of the beauty bible. Are you trying to tell us something?

Normally I would dislike someone so OTT, but I really like John Barrowman. Starting to wonder if I am mellowing........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back