Acer Laptop TSV 16/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the details xx can anyone tell me if this is a good deal ? Is it worth getting ? It looks good , but I don't want to fall for the sales pitch and regret it . Thanks in advance

Thanks xx I am very tempted . I have asked lee if windows 8 works with PSP12 but haven't had an answer yet xx

Tweet him and he'll reply. It is only dual core - the toshiba tsv was quad core, and cheaper. It is touchscreen and, if you're quite comfortable using windows 8, that is a plus. Personally, I prefer windows 7, so won't be going for this. My current laptop is an acer, and I couldn't be happier with it.

Thanks xx I have tweeted and will wait for a reply .DH complains of my clicking on my laptop so I thought a touchscreen would be better. I use PSP all the time though so don't want to get stuck xx

My opinion is that touchscreen on a laptop is nothing more than a fad. It is not comfortable to reach over the keyboard to press the screen for more than a few minutes. It's a novelty on a laptop IMO.

Have a look here for compatibility http://www.corel.com/corel/pages/index.jsp?pgid=13400255

It doesn't look as though its officially supported.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
I have an acer laptop been going strong for years love it but dont like windows 8 or touchscreen on laptop so would not change.

Sorry but the finger prints on the screen would drive me nuts!

Looks a nice laptop though for the money.

Touchscreen on a laptop is brilliant, i use Panasonic Toughbook at work everyday , and if we didnt have touchscreen would be a nightmare, touchscreen on a desktop is pointless but on a laptop its really good IMO

No , i fill lots of forms in so can just use my stylus to click the drop downs etc far better than trying to use the mousepad

Latest posts

Back