More Rubbish Abtek Belt !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
These type of things were on Q years ago as was the ex model who's presenting it. They are scraping the barrel again.

I didn't see it, but I agree they are getting more like IW every day...same old same old every day/week....

I didn't see it, but I agree they are getting more like IW every day...same old same old every day/week....

I said exactly the same thing last night. Same brands week on week and each show has the same products in every hour now. And where do they get the stuff they sell in the outlet hours? Fashion ranges like Beth Terrell that haven't been around for years! And I worry how old the beauty products are. Poor show indeed. The things I actually want and would buy never seem to be in stock now. It also appears that they're padding out the listings with Richard Jackson again. There seems to be way more of that than any other single show. It's not as bad as last year but it's creeping up slowly - three TSVs in as many weeks. Nothing to offer anymore. Dull, dull, dull.

I am switching away from QVC to other channels more and more now because of the poor presentations and the poor selections and also the high cost of the items. All of us are looking for good items for our money and QVC had in the past have brought us some good bargains.
Lately, they seem more interested in making profits for themselves .
I know they are a shopping channel and their aim is to make profit, they did so before as well, but in my opinion, they were not so greedy.
They say price of gold has gone up, yes, it has, but the price is for 24 carat gold, almost all the gold QVC jewellery is made of 9 carat gold, so why have they gone up so much??
Their jewellery , like rings are hollowed out any way, so are they charging so much for them?
They have stopped telling us how much gold there is in the items as well.
There are some diamonique items at very high prices because they are in gold or gold plated.
So, come on QVC, make your profits, but don't get too greedy!!

Although I don't need to use one of these, I wouldn't anyway, as I don't have any faith in them. I can recall when the Q used to haul out Anita Harris with slendertone, way over-priced belts.

Latest posts

Back