For SCW and others...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I always try and use my Thanks button to show my appreciation of all your TSV and OTO hunting....just wanted to say how much it really helps my spending and choosing of products.SCW I don't know but you seem to be working extra hard at the moment!

I know there are others too like Sazza and Autumn....sorry if I missed anyone

but thank you:mysmilie_504:

I always try and use my Thanks button to show my appreciation of all your TSV and OTO hunting....just wanted to say how much it really helps my spending and choosing of products.SCW I don't know but you seem to be working extra hard at the moment!

I know there are others too like Sazza and Autumn....sorry if I missed anyone

but thank you:mysmilie_504:

i must spend like 8-10hrs a day looking for everything though its what makes me happy so i dont mind doing it at all

:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:
i must spend like 8-10hrs a day looking for everything though its what makes me happy so i dont mind doing it at all

SCW, I wish I knew how you do it, but you do and we all appreciate that. When I'm curious as to what a future tsv will be, I always look for your posts. Incidentally, do you know what the HiTech tsv is on sunday?:handshake:

:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_504:

SCW, I wish I knew how you do it, but you do and we all appreciate that. When I'm curious as to what a future tsv will be, I always look for your posts. Incidentally, do you know what the HiTech tsv is on sunday?:handshake:

hehe it takes time and skill to know what to look for and funny that im just working on it

Latest posts

Back