BCC Night - What Did You Buy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only bought Alison Keenans Pendant , after seeing her on air with it I couldn't help but order it , she looked beautiful and is a real inspiration. Lets hope Q raises a lot of money for BCC and hopefully one day there will be a cure for Cancer x

Last edited:
I brought the OPI nail polish kit.
I looked at several other things but was put off by the P&P.
I only watched a very short clip and was put off by the shrieking and screaming that was going on back stage it was so artificial and made it to cringe worthy to watch.

I only bought the Ali K pendant but before tonight, big fat zero tonight, sadly a very uninspiring selection.

Surprised there was nothing from Stacy/YBF.

Does the amount they raise always exceed the previous year's total? I do wonder how they do it when the number of items they have to sell seem to get less an less each year and they don't seem to sell out.

I got the Butler & Wilson, actually got it on the dot of 6pm, so had no idea of the size of it, was kinda surprised when I saw it was a lot bigger than I expected. Like it though, as for once it's not an articulated animal.

i have struggled with the site for the last few days (and it is only getting worse!) so i didnt manage to see a lot of stuff and tbh i get getting annoyed and started looking elsewhere

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get something.

I never bothered trying as nothing I wanted. Also I was out from 7pm.

I prefer to give monthly to NI cancer anyway.

I had all sorts in and out of my basket but finally bought Yankee candles (presents), Wild About Beauty (me), Leighton Denny (me) and the Ali Keenan pendant (me).

I bought two items both within first 10 minutes of the show. Nothing else to tempt me which is a shame as years ago there were lots of items and at very good price.

I got Ali K pendant (on advance order) and

B&W brooch and pin.

I didn't buy anything as I thought the items were very uninspiring. I bought the Kipling bag last year but this year's was exactly the same.
I made a donation direct to BCC instead.

that yankee was tempting but when someone bought 10 i got a bit mad

If it helps ..... the price on a lot of websites for Pink Sands in a large jar is currently £14.99, so if you add on the Q postage and divide by 2, its not far off. :Smile:

Latest posts

Back