julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The dress is by Onjenu and was from QVC.
It's not showing up anymore so I think it must have sold out.

Thank you SO much Ali F for that info - The Onjenu collection is a nice change from my go-to DVF wrap. (seems to be Mallys favourite frocks)

Might I add a quick thought on this JR thread.. I think all ST'ers might consider wearing a tin hat or similar during the coming summer IF JRs cherished football team, Crystal Palace, become relegated from the Premier League. (which is quite a possibility) Which could spark the end of all the aforementioned hair flicks, "ummm-no's" (I actually replace the words with 'ummmmmm-bongo' if Im ever watching when she says it) :mysmilie_854:

Credit to JR however - the 'ego' has deflated since the days of those classis JR spread-leg pilates camera angles! :giggle:

Last edited:
Julia Roberts is the best presenter on QVC. Any glimpses of diva like ways or sarcasm are done tongue-in-cheek - it's her being funny for goodness sake! Love Julia! - she keeps on keeping on and her professionalism never slips: she puts guest presenters at their ease, she's kind and sweet to telephone callers, and she gives out all the proper information about the products being shown.

Julia Roberts is the best presenter on QVC. Any glimpses of diva like ways or sarcasm are done tongue-in-cheek - it's her being funny for goodness sake! Love Julia! - she keeps on keeping on and her professionalism never slips: she puts guest presenters at their ease, she's kind and sweet to telephone callers, and she gives out all the proper information about the products being shown.

she's an excellent presenter not sure if i actually like her though

I agree Julia is QVC's best presenter, but I don't believe all her Diva habits are tongue in cheek, she is good at her job and she knows it.

I agree Julia is QVC's best presenter, but I don't believe all her Diva habits are tongue in cheek, she is good at her job and she knows it.

JR would never have been kept on otherwise: look at the likes of Debbie Greenwood and Julian Ballantyne. They were stalwarts for years, then gone in an instant and never mentioned again.

I have heard everything now! I settled down with a cuppa this afternoon to watch an Australian Body Care show & nearly choked. Julia announced that the only thing she wears in bed is a pair of socks! I don't know whether she was thought she was being sexy & seductive on a Monday afternoon but all that I could think of was the long stripy socks with the toes in from the 70s. Don't get me wrong, love or loathe her, Julia is very attractive for her age but compared to Marilyn Monroe wearing Chanel No 5 it made me laugh!

I have heard everything now! I settled down with a cuppa this afternoon to watch an Australian Body Care show & nearly choked. Julia announced that the only thing she wears in bed is a pair of socks! I don't know whether she was thought she was being sexy & seductive on a Monday afternoon but all that I could think of was the long stripy socks with the toes in from the 70s. Don't get me wrong, love or loathe her, Julia is very attractive for her age but compared to Marilyn Monroe wearing Chanel No 5 it made me laugh!

Julia has always said she wears nothing in bed, each to their own. I wear fleecy jammies backed up by a hot water bottle, a dog that thinks he's rabbiting under the duvet and Mr CC at the other side doing a nice impression of a snoozing hog. You can see why I stay up late watching QVC :mysmilie_17: :mysmilie_1: I also had those stripey toe socks in the 70's but sadly they are long gone.

CC

No wonder she buys Cozee Homes, imagine the "sheet...shock" you'd get jumping back into bed in your nuddy at the height of winter, and erm Queen Julia, Marilyn Monroe in California can get away with that, but QVC presenters chilly nether regions in Britain can't, that's the opposite of sexy. :mysmilie_13:

Queen JR was on the lunchtime show and the first thing she said before introducing the guests was 'Kim just told me to take my top off and put a small on because it was too big for me' :yawn:

Well, it didn't matter where I put them, it was always a bit 'rude', so after having them waving about above the bedclothes and getting cold, I remember getting up and putting on me jammies. Never done it again (too risky !)

Well, it didn't matter where I put them, it was always a bit 'rude', so after having them waving about above the bedclothes and getting cold, I remember getting up and putting on me jammies. Never done it again (too risky !)

I've never wanted to do the whole naked in bed thing, the husband wouldn't know were the wrinkled sheets stopped and I started. :mysmilie_17: plus, I always think what if I had to get up and run out the house for whatever reason, I wouldn't want to give the whole road a cheap thrill :mysmilie_17:

I've never wanted to do the whole naked in bed thing, the husband wouldn't know were the wrinkled sheets stopped and I started. :mysmilie_17: plus, I always think what if I had to get up and run out the house for whatever reason, I wouldn't want to give the whole road a cheap thrill :mysmilie_17:

I would worry if we had a fire...where would the firefighter grab me...:mysmilie_17:

always sleep in nuddy never understood putting clothes on to go to bed:mysmilie_17:

If I'm on my tod, I sleep in jim jams as it feels 'rude' to sleep in the nuddy by myself (gawd knows why) but with my other half around, I tend to sleep in the nuddy as I get ever so warm with another body in the vicinity.

The one thing I absolutely cannot do is sleep with just a top half on (ditto for nightdresses which ride up) as that feels REALLY rude!

I sleep in the nuddy too - get far too hot otherwise. Was not much fun in the winter when I first got in bed with the shock of the cold sheets, so I make my husband warm up my side of the bed whilst I am in the bathroom. He then has to get into his side on the cold sheets, but I by then am nice and warm, so I tell him to man up.

What has heappend to Jules? Last couple of days she is looking a lady well in her 60's since her holiday.. skin and wringles badly on show...evidence that the sun can be very damaging!! At least she has realised she needs to cover up her wrinkly cleavage and bingo wings now (Men aren't interested in it!!).

Latest posts

Back