Yk prices!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As well as having a major luvvv in on his FB/twatter feed Chuntley mentioned last night about playing a board game with SC and his partner and you would have thought he, the husband, was up for husband of the year award.

The woman has the finesse of a gnat.

Quite a few comments about Katy T and how awful she looks in YK, some saying YK is really American Apparel. One woman keeps replying and insisting Yong is a real person. So is the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.:mysmilie_19:

Just tuned in .Still cannot get over how much they charge for this stuff even after several years of watching. I'm sure the prices are increasing too.

There was a Cinderella looking dress on a presenter the other day and it looked drab and awful!
To add insult to injury, it was about £160 and my jaw dropped at this!
Don't know how they get the buyers for them but obviously they do? :mysmilie_7:

There was a Cinderella looking dress on a presenter the other day and it looked drab and awful!
To add insult to injury, it was about £160 and my jaw dropped at this!
Don't know how they get the buyers for them but obviously they do? :mysmilie_7:

I have tried them in the past and all bar one went back,they just look appalling on me and that's when they were slightly cheaper but I got into the hype.

The one tunic I kept has long gone to the charity shop.I think I said before on here it pilled badly.

I am not surprised you returned most of them!
The HS is full of nice clothes and much more tailored looking. I know we are all different but the styles and prices of YK are beyond belief! :mysmilie_13:

What I want to know is who decided to promote Kathy T to Q's answer to Wurzel Gummage (or Aunt Sally, come to that)? It's only a few months ago since they sent her on dressed in that awful orange fluorescent leisurewear top, with gunky-looking trousers - she looked like a bag lady, and I read on here that she'd suddenly changed into something different half way through the show (probably because people were ringing in, saying she looked a fright). I didn't stay the course to see that, I was choking with laughter and probably still rolling around on the settee. Now it seems she's dressed to kill (with laughter) yet again. Someone there must really dislike her. A day or two ago, Chuntley was on a fashion hour, and mentioned that the top being flogged "would go well with something I got from Yong Kim". She then went on to add "I don't wear it that often". Hmm, I wonder why? :mysmilie_17:
WTF???? Is Kathy Tayler in her right mind going on TV looking like that? Just awful.

I've just bought a couple of tops from TU at Sainsbury's in their sale, 100% cotton, less than a tenner each and they look better than anything I've seen on screen in the way of YK tops.

I am not surprised you returned most of them!
The HS is full of nice clothes and much more tailored looking. I know we are all different but the styles and prices of YK are beyond belief! :mysmilie_13:

Agree that some of the Supermarkets have good clothes and very cheap!

Honestly don't get this YK baggy range with such ridiculous high prices! Most of the Presenters look awful in them! Does the Stylist or Producer not say something before they go on screen? :mysmilie_8:

Tonight's entire show has been about Del Boy and her "Mother of the Bride" outfit for her daughter's wedding.

At the moment the favourite is a long YK with a big triangle of cloth and pockets. Looked good enough on the models but on Flinty Bint? I think not, too short and too dumpy.

pS. The so called "stoilist" has announced that TMoftheB is as important as the bride!!

Q are REALLY pushing this particular stoilist, and her shouty strangulated vowels are beginning to irritate !

They start every show now with the words Yong Kim is a real person ....LOL and the stylist says yes and she lives in LA etc .They protest too much. We know its Comfey Apparel cothing.YK may be associated but she isn't a lone designer churning out this stuff.Either way ,its expensive for what it is.

Well from the off tonight they were trying to tell us we should consider the price per wear because you could have it for five to ten years as you won't get the same quality from elsewhere despite being made of the same fabric content ..... after a few washes it would show!!!
The very fact they have to keep telling us this speaks volumes and makes me think they have been reading our comment's
Although other selly telly channels were never mentioned I think its obvious they are very aware that a rivals 'fashions' has started to be noticed and compared very favourably to their over priced similar brands !!

Mother of the bride in that awful awful thing! Poor bride would never be able to show her face in public again let alone enjoy her wedding if her mother turned up in that hideous dress with a riding hat on as an accompaniment as some helpful soul suggested on twatter last night.

Mother of the bride in that awful awful thing! Poor bride would never be able to show her face in public again let alone enjoy her wedding if her mother turned up in that hideous dress with a riding hat on as an accompaniment as some helpful soul suggested on twatter last night.

At least she couldn't be accused of trying to outshine the bride!

I heard that .Very funny .D F was not too amused and thought someone was taking the p... Then the stylist suggested the top hat type of riding hat.It can look vey good if you know how to style it.

I'd like to see that picture on D Fs blog..

Total balderdash that the higher price point equates to a longer life !

In the early days of YK, I succumbed and bought a plain cobalt blue 3/4 sleeve top (no shark bite hems or weird designing), it was washed a max of 4 times and then the 'bobbling' started. This was for a top that was just shy of £80 !!! it was soon relegated to the charity bag. So, no contrary to the hard sales patter, its not good value for money.

Latest posts

Back