L'Occitane TSV 27/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG!!! its small ones again

View attachment 12592

Alexis has said this about it "Our TSV on the 27th September is our ‘12 Piece Delights from Provence Collection’, consisting of pampering shower gels, rich hand creams, and iconic eau de toilettes, all hand picked from our best selling ranges to create a collection that will tease your senses.

Under £30, Worth over £58 and available on Auto Delivery with a special seasonal packaging, this could be the gift for you, a special someone, or 3, yes 3, different loved ones!!

A gorgeous 3 tiered gift full of indulgences, with each drawer individually packed and ready to go, it really is the most special gift box we have ever created!"

Well if you used them for 30 days then returned you'd be sending back empty bottles.

OMG!!! its small ones again

View attachment 12592

Alexis has said this about it "Our TSV on the 27th September is our ‘12 Piece Delights from Provence Collection’, consisting of pampering shower gels, rich hand creams, and iconic eau de toilettes, all hand picked from our best selling ranges to create a collection that will tease your senses.

Under £30, Worth over £58 and available on Auto Delivery with a special seasonal packaging, this could be the gift for you, a special someone, or 3, yes 3, different loved ones!!

A gorgeous 3 tiered gift full of indulgences, with each drawer individually packed and ready to go, it really is the most special gift box we have ever created!"

Not surprising this is the one with the minis, always one like that every year and there will be another TSV in December.

There are three tiers to these boxes, but four fragrances, so I assume they will put all the hand creams in one drawer, the EDTs in another and showers gels in the last one. That makes it slightly more awkward for gifting. Unless like me, you have three friends who are turning 30 in the next 9 months and then a little something for myself too. lol!

Initially my reaction was a massive no to this, but as the evening has gone on I'm thinking about it now - if I didn't gift it, then I do need some hand cream (I use these 10ml sizes in my hand) and I would like some variation to my perfume wardrobe. I don't need the shower gels though, I have those coming out of my ears. lol!

Haven't bought a L'Occitane TSV in ages, although I love the brand and use their products every day, but I fear this has my name on it. It's so pretty! I'm such a sucker for packaging, and would use everything in it. Got a free full size shower gel in there the other week!

When I saw this yesterday, my sleep-addled brain thought I was looking at a cute little set of drawers. Can now see it's three boxes in a sleeve, so maybe not!

I love L'Occitane and buy it regularly but from their shop where I often get a free gift and always get samples. Their TSVs have been quite boring and samey for some time now

There look to be 4 different scents used in the set... so why not 4 drawers/boxes? Could it be because the 3 items for each scent in one of those boxes would look embarrassingly meagre as a main present?

So you get a real connundrum about how you split out the 12 items. Who gets two scents? Who gets two of one or other of the other items... or do you give a scent gift to one, a hand cream gift to another, and the shower gels as a gift to a third person?

Oh, and I hate that they include the box in the picture. It makes it look like there are 4 items in each scent... very naughty!

I won't be buying this. I once got a TSV of small items which was meant to be for my sister's birthday. I was so embarrassed by the sizes which were tiny. It looked like I had collected a load of free samples and thrown them together. I wasn't impressed at all.

I won't be buying this. I once got a TSV of small items which was meant to be for my sister's birthday. I was so embarrassed by the sizes which were tiny. It looked like I had collected a load of free samples and thrown them together. I wasn't impressed at all.

for £35 because thats roughly how much it will cost you may as well wait for the online sales that l'occitane do several times a year. plus they send to your local l'occitane shop for free if you spend £25

for £35 because thats roughly how much it will cost you may as well wait for the online sales that l'occitane do several times a year. plus they send to your local l'occitane shop for free if you spend £25

And the items direct from L'Occitane come beautifully packaged... bigger items in a box and tissue paper, smaller items will get a bag. Even the packaging boxes are lovely... so if you were sending directly to someone, they will get a beautiful surprise all round.

I love Loccy but alas does not like me anymore ......don't even bother to go to the shop anymore ...enjoy ...if I suddenly become not allergic to it I will buy two TSVS LOL

I love L'Occitane and buy it regularly but from their shop where I often get a free gift and always get samples. Their TSVs have been quite boring and samey for some time now

Couldn't agree more, and the non-TSV stock rarely represents much of a saving, by the time you've added in the postage (which I always do). I buy and use loads of L'Occitane, but have only bought two items from QVC this year - one with £72-worth of shower gel for £40 (inc. p&p) and the Cherry Blossom Folie Florale collection, which wasn't available in store.

Couldn't agree more, and the non-TSV stock rarely represents much of a saving, by the time you've added in the postage (which I always do). I buy and use loads of L'Occitane, but have only bought two items from QVC this year - one with £72-worth of shower gel for £40 (inc. p&p) and the Cherry Blossom Folie Florale collection, which wasn't available in store.

I always add in the postage when working out if anything is worth buying from QVC too. After all, it has to be paid for too.

You've answered a question I've been asking myself for ages, thank-you - I was wondering why they never put a price on the folie florale shower gels in that four piece collection, but if it's never been in store, they won't be able too :)

qvc will use the fact its a tsv day for l'occitane to sell loads of other full price l'occitane stuff on air. tsv days are a bit of a rouse

Latest posts

Back