Sara G leaving

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
QVC have posted on their facebook page that Sara Griffiths is leaving for pastures new.

QVC have posted on their facebook page that Sara Griffiths is leaving for pastures new.

While I wish her well in the future, I am delighted to hear this news. I hope that whereever she re-emerges, she is no longer in a position which requires aggressively rude "questioning" of guests, non-stop gabbling, not listening to anything the guest says, an "I know best" attitude, and greater attention paid to an ipad than to a guest she is supposed to be working with.

:mysmilie_480::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_844::mysmilie_480::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_844::mysmilie_480::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_459::mysmilie_852::mysmilie_844:

I officially designate this as best QVC news of the day

Not sure who wrote her QVC 'farewell' blog entry but it did make me laugh......

Look what you made me do!! I had to go and see the blog, something I have not done since I went to see Alison Keenan's wedding pics!

Here is what it says on the blog:( I have highlighted some phrases :mysmilie_17: )

"At present Sara feels that it is time to move on from being a presenter on QVC as she is 1)busy with some exciting new projects.

Whilst we are sad to see her go we want to thank Sara for 2) all her hard work and we wish her well with her new projects.

Sara is a huge supporter of QVC and she wants to thank her colleagues & all the viewers for their friendship and support. You can 3)keep in touch with Sara on Facebook and Twitter.

Here’s a message from her…

sara-2Thanks for watching. You’re simply the BEST!!

Thanks for being simply the best viewers anyone could hope 4) to be watched by!

5) Do say hello if we pass out and about, anytime, you’re welcome. Thank you also for all your immense kindness, fun and support along the way.

6) There’s nothing quite like being a QVC Presenter! And you all play a huge part in that. I will try to keep you updated, so I’ll definitely have to get better on my Facebook and Twitter now!

Sending you all good wishes and all that you wish for yourselves in this magical, benevolent Universe… 7) Be fearless. It will hear you.

Keep in touch my dear QVC friends!"

1) I wonder what they are :thinking:

2) All her hard work to keep us away, you mean?:mysmilie_11:

3) You must be joking!!:whew:

4) :wait: Unfortunately we could not bear your presentations Sara.

5) How pompous !! It is like granting a great privilege to the lowly minions!:mysmilie_10:

6) Shame you never learnt to be one.:sad:

7) Pity, you never gave any guests the chance to be heard .:dull:

I do hope you find something else more suitable to do Sara to be happy and make others happy too.:wonder:

Good bye and Good Luck. ( I really mean it) :nod:

Yippeeeeeeeee! I am so pleased to hear this news. She has been one of my least favourite presenters and was not best pleased when she returned. Please, QVC never bring her back.

Look what you made me do!! I had to go and see the blog, something I have not done since I went to see Alison Keenan's wedding pics!

Here is what it says on the blog:( I have highlighted some phrases :mysmilie_17: )

"At present Sara feels that it is time to move on from being a presenter on QVC as she is 1)busy with some exciting new projects.

Whilst we are sad to see her go we want to thank Sara for 2) all her hard work and we wish her well with her new projects.

Sara is a huge supporter of QVC and she wants to thank her colleagues & all the viewers for their friendship and support. You can 3)keep in touch with Sara on Facebook and Twitter.

Here’s a message from her…

sara-2Thanks for watching. You’re simply the BEST!!

Thanks for being simply the best viewers anyone could hope 4) to be watched by!

5) Do say hello if we pass out and about, anytime, you’re welcome. Thank you also for all your immense kindness, fun and support along the way.

6) There’s nothing quite like being a QVC Presenter! And you all play a huge part in that. I will try to keep you updated, so I’ll definitely have to get better on my Facebook and Twitter now!

Sending you all good wishes and all that you wish for yourselves in this magical, benevolent Universe… 7) Be fearless. It will hear you.

Keep in touch my dear QVC friends!"

1) I wonder what they are :thinking:

2) All her hard work to keep us away, you mean?:mysmilie_11:

3) You must be joking!!:whew:

4) :wait: Unfortunately we could not bear your presentations Sara.

5) How pompous !! It is like granting a great privilege to the lowly minions!:mysmilie_10:

6) Shame you never learnt to be one.:sad:

7) Pity, you never gave any guests the chance to be heard .:dull:

I do hope you find something else more suitable to do Sara to be happy and make others happy too.:wonder:

Good bye and Good Luck. ( I really mean it) :nod:

Hahaha!!!!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_504::mysmilie_497::mysmilie_471::mysmilie_61:

Thank goodness she has gone ! She was the only presenter who really annoyed me.

Lots of the guests will be pleased especially Ralph (sorry Rolf, as she always said).

Thank goodness she has gone ! She was the only presenter who really annoyed me.

Lots of the guests will be pleased especially Ralph (sorry Rolf, as she always said).

I don't think she got on with any of the guests.

I hope she does not read all these posts and get an inferiority complex:sad: , but I have a feeling that she is not the sensitive type to be affected by them.

I don't think she got on with any of the guests.

I hope she does not read all these posts and get an inferiority complex:sad: , but I have a feeling that she is not the sensitive type to be affected by them.
I hope she reads every one and sees what people really think of her, not that it will make any difference to the self superior arrogant person she is.

One gone- that's one pretentious ,condescending faux 'celeb' that we don't have to tolerate.Hmm interesting 'pastures new'could it be she'll be gracing the screens on one of the other channels?A natural direction for many.Hope she doesn't turn up in a field near us.My oh has enough mooing old cows to be going on with thanks very much.

Like playing a corpse maybe like the last time she was on TV

Good grief! they must've had to sedate her to get her to stay quiet and not speak, I rarely watch QVC but when I caught her wow that woman can talk, to all relieved QVC customers, congratulations :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_378::mysmilie_500:

thank god no more rasping and gasping oh i forgot alison keenan is still here but i prefer her......just!

Latest posts

Back